R&B star Jennifer Hudson looks and feels fly in her new music video for "Think Like A Man", the Ne-Yo and Rick Ross collaboration that serves as the first single from the soundtrack of the Tim Story-directed film of the same name (opens in theaters April 20th). J.Hud's "Think Like A Man" is a T.U.N.E! She has a hit on her hands (it's even got a crossover appeal), and I hope she cleverly promotes it, cause this song can really top charts guys! It's funny though, "Think Like A Man" could one of my favorite Jennifer Hudson singles ever, but it's not part of any of her albums, but from a soundtrack! Could the spirit of Whitney Houston be in her? (Hint: 'The Bodyguard' soundtrack = her best songs).
Anyhow, as for the newly-premiered "Think Like A Man" music video, it was directed by Chris Robinson and he says "The concept is derived from the film and the thought process is that women need to always act like a lady and be a woman, but think like a man, take up for yourself and be strong". The clip is funny, and sleek! Jennifer looks hawt, and she even does a choreography! Definitely, my fav video of hers!! American actor and stand-up comedian Kevin Hart co-stars in it btw!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Sam Smith - "I'm Not The Only One"
- Keyshia Cole - "She"
- Cody Simpson Teases Justin Bieber Collaboration On Instagram: Listen
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"