R&B star Jennifer Hudson looks and feels fly in her new music video for "Think Like A Man", the Ne-Yo and Rick Ross collaboration that serves as the first single from the soundtrack of the Tim Story-directed film of the same name (opens in theaters April 20th). J.Hud's "Think Like A Man" is a T.U.N.E! She has a hit on her hands (it's even got a crossover appeal), and I hope she cleverly promotes it, cause this song can really top charts guys! It's funny though, "Think Like A Man" could one of my favorite Jennifer Hudson singles ever, but it's not part of any of her albums, but from a soundtrack! Could the spirit of Whitney Houston be in her? (Hint: 'The Bodyguard' soundtrack = her best songs).
Anyhow, as for the newly-premiered "Think Like A Man" music video, it was directed by Chris Robinson and he says "The concept is derived from the film and the thought process is that women need to always act like a lady and be a woman, but think like a man, take up for yourself and be strong". The clip is funny, and sleek! Jennifer looks hawt, and she even does a choreography! Definitely, my fav video of hers!! American actor and stand-up comedian Kevin Hart co-stars in it btw!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"