British star Jay Sean lit up New York's Madison Square Garden with a mini-show last week - The Cash Money-recording artist was the supporting act on Enrique Iglesias' last NY date of his "Euphoria World Tour" - Jay Sean performed at the big MSG his hits "Do You Remember" and "2012" as well as his brand new single "Hit The Lights" - which hit iTunes in the UK, US and Canada on February 8th. Jay Sean delivered that night the very first performance of the J-Remy & Bobby Bass co-produced song. "Hit The Lights" sounds HOT live. Can't wait to see the TV performances now! Hopefully Lil' Wayne will accompany him at least in one of those. "Hit The Lights" is definitely Top 10 material. And Mr Sean already knows what that feels in the US. Both of his singles "Down" and "Do You Remember" ranked that high on the Hot 100 in 2009 and 2010, respectively. The British crooner's new LP "Freeze Time" hits stores later this year.
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Tyga - 'Ayo'
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Smoke Chambers'
- Surprise: Kendrick Lamar Is Interviewed, Performs Brand New Song on "Colbert Report"
- Nicki Minaj Talks Unflattering High School Photo In Interview, Slays "Bed of Lies" on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Meghan Trainor & More Stars Perform on "The Voice" Season 7 Grand Finale
- Austin Mahone Drops Free New Song "Waiting For This Love": Stream or Download Now!
- Wanna Hear The "Pinkprint" Japan Bonus Track "Wamables"? Here It Is!
- Fall Out Boy - "American Beauty / American Psycho"
- New Music: Imagine Dragons - "Gold"