British star Jay Sean lit up New York's Madison Square Garden with a mini-show last week - The Cash Money-recording artist was the supporting act on Enrique Iglesias' last NY date of his "Euphoria World Tour" - Jay Sean performed at the big MSG his hits "Do You Remember" and "2012" as well as his brand new single "Hit The Lights" - which hit iTunes in the UK, US and Canada on February 8th. Jay Sean delivered that night the very first performance of the J-Remy & Bobby Bass co-produced song. "Hit The Lights" sounds HOT live. Can't wait to see the TV performances now! Hopefully Lil' Wayne will accompany him at least in one of those. "Hit The Lights" is definitely Top 10 material. And Mr Sean already knows what that feels in the US. Both of his singles "Down" and "Do You Remember" ranked that high on the Hot 100 in 2009 and 2010, respectively. The British crooner's new LP "Freeze Time" hits stores later this year.
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"