British star Jay Sean lit up New York's Madison Square Garden with a mini-show last week - The Cash Money-recording artist was the supporting act on Enrique Iglesias' last NY date of his "Euphoria World Tour" - Jay Sean performed at the big MSG his hits "Do You Remember" and "2012" as well as his brand new single "Hit The Lights" - which hit iTunes in the UK, US and Canada on February 8th. Jay Sean delivered that night the very first performance of the J-Remy & Bobby Bass co-produced song. "Hit The Lights" sounds HOT live. Can't wait to see the TV performances now! Hopefully Lil' Wayne will accompany him at least in one of those. "Hit The Lights" is definitely Top 10 material. And Mr Sean already knows what that feels in the US. Both of his singles "Down" and "Do You Remember" ranked that high on the Hot 100 in 2009 and 2010, respectively. The British crooner's new LP "Freeze Time" hits stores later this year.
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"
- The Ting Tings Select "Do It Again" As New Single: Stream
- Walk The Moon Wants You To "Shut Up and Dance!": Listen
- Fall Out Boy Rock "Centuries" For An Amazing Crowd on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Anastacia - "Staring at the Sun"