Looking a little bit less scruffy than his new music video, American singer-songwriter Jason Mraz took the stage on CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman" on Thursday to deliver the first televised performance of his latest single 'I Won't Give Up', the first offering off Jason's upcoming album "Love is a Four-Letter Word". This is what I was talking about in my last Jason Mraz post, all he needed was PROMO!
'I Won't Give Up' had been suffering a lil' bit in the last weeks holding off the top spots on the charts, but now with the first tv performance, the epic emotional ballad is on its way up again! 'I Won't Give Up' peaked at #1 on iTunes USA earlier this year, then it fell off loads of spots, until almost completing leaving the Top 100, but thanks to the 'Letterman' gig, the track, which was at #67 yesterday, has climbed over 30 spots and sits currently at #29!. As for the 'Letterman' performance itself, Jason rocked it! I could feel all the emotions the song conveys, and Jason sang it incredibly.
What do YOU think of the performance?
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "Congregation"
- Take That - "These Days"
- David Guetta - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’