Looking a little bit less scruffy than his new music video, American singer-songwriter Jason Mraz took the stage on CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman" on Thursday to deliver the first televised performance of his latest single 'I Won't Give Up', the first offering off Jason's upcoming album "Love is a Four-Letter Word". This is what I was talking about in my last Jason Mraz post, all he needed was PROMO!
'I Won't Give Up' had been suffering a lil' bit in the last weeks holding off the top spots on the charts, but now with the first tv performance, the epic emotional ballad is on its way up again! 'I Won't Give Up' peaked at #1 on iTunes USA earlier this year, then it fell off loads of spots, until almost completing leaving the Top 100, but thanks to the 'Letterman' gig, the track, which was at #67 yesterday, has climbed over 30 spots and sits currently at #29!. As for the 'Letterman' performance itself, Jason rocked it! I could feel all the emotions the song conveys, and Jason sang it incredibly.
What do YOU think of the performance?
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"