Looking a little bit less scruffy than his new music video, American singer-songwriter Jason Mraz took the stage on CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman" on Thursday to deliver the first televised performance of his latest single 'I Won't Give Up', the first offering off Jason's upcoming album "Love is a Four-Letter Word". This is what I was talking about in my last Jason Mraz post, all he needed was PROMO!
'I Won't Give Up' had been suffering a lil' bit in the last weeks holding off the top spots on the charts, but now with the first tv performance, the epic emotional ballad is on its way up again! 'I Won't Give Up' peaked at #1 on iTunes USA earlier this year, then it fell off loads of spots, until almost completing leaving the Top 100, but thanks to the 'Letterman' gig, the track, which was at #67 yesterday, has climbed over 30 spots and sits currently at #29!. As for the 'Letterman' performance itself, Jason rocked it! I could feel all the emotions the song conveys, and Jason sang it incredibly.
What do YOU think of the performance?
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?