Looking a little bit less scruffy than his new music video, American singer-songwriter Jason Mraz took the stage on CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman" on Thursday to deliver the first televised performance of his latest single 'I Won't Give Up', the first offering off Jason's upcoming album "Love is a Four-Letter Word". This is what I was talking about in my last Jason Mraz post, all he needed was PROMO!
'I Won't Give Up' had been suffering a lil' bit in the last weeks holding off the top spots on the charts, but now with the first tv performance, the epic emotional ballad is on its way up again! 'I Won't Give Up' peaked at #1 on iTunes USA earlier this year, then it fell off loads of spots, until almost completing leaving the Top 100, but thanks to the 'Letterman' gig, the track, which was at #67 yesterday, has climbed over 30 spots and sits currently at #29!. As for the 'Letterman' performance itself, Jason rocked it! I could feel all the emotions the song conveys, and Jason sang it incredibly.
What do YOU think of the performance?
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet