Looking a little bit less scruffy than his new music video, American singer-songwriter Jason Mraz took the stage on CBS's "Late Show with David Letterman" on Thursday to deliver the first televised performance of his latest single 'I Won't Give Up', the first offering off Jason's upcoming album "Love is a Four-Letter Word". This is what I was talking about in my last Jason Mraz post, all he needed was PROMO!
'I Won't Give Up' had been suffering a lil' bit in the last weeks holding off the top spots on the charts, but now with the first tv performance, the epic emotional ballad is on its way up again! 'I Won't Give Up' peaked at #1 on iTunes USA earlier this year, then it fell off loads of spots, until almost completing leaving the Top 100, but thanks to the 'Letterman' gig, the track, which was at #67 yesterday, has climbed over 30 spots and sits currently at #29!. As for the 'Letterman' performance itself, Jason rocked it! I could feel all the emotions the song conveys, and Jason sang it incredibly.
What do YOU think of the performance?
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"
- The Ting Tings Select "Do It Again" As New Single: Stream
- Walk The Moon Wants You To "Shut Up and Dance!": Listen
- Fall Out Boy Rock "Centuries" For An Amazing Crowd on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Anastacia - "Staring at the Sun"
- Ed Sheeran, Pitbull & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "America's Got Talent"
- Does Jessie Ware Still Want Her Ex? "Kind of…Sometimes…Maybe": Listen
- Imagine Dragons Sing League of Legend's New Hymn "Warriors": Listen
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch