American singer-songwriter Jason Mraz has premiered the music video for "I Won't Give Up", the emotional ballad which serves as the first single from his upcoming fourth LP, rumored to be titled "Love Is a Four-Letter Word", which will hit stores later in 2012 via Atlantic Records - "I Won't Give Up" is such stunning, moving stuff, that the US audience (and other countries too) had no other thing to recognize Mraz's epic new tune, making it #1 on iTunes for several weeks, and making it peak at #8 on the Billboard Hot 100 earlier this year. Of course "I Won't Give Up" has now lost many positions, but I'm sure that's only due to the lack of promotion. So it's good to see Jason premiering the MV, and hopefully soon the tv performances will follow. This needs to be #1 in America at all costs!
As for the newly-premiered "I Won't Give Up" visual, it was directed by Mark Pellington, who's shot MVs for Demi Lovato, The Fray or Nine Inch Nails, and it features a very touching, reflective theme. Different people, with different dramas, all trying to overcome their difficulties. Very in line with Jason's heartfelt lyrics. Btw, I approve everything but Jason's new look. It's so unflattering, xD. Way too scruffy. What happened there? He looked so much better LIKE THIS.
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’