American singer-songwriter Jason Mraz has premiered the music video for "I Won't Give Up", the emotional ballad which serves as the first single from his upcoming fourth LP, rumored to be titled "Love Is a Four-Letter Word", which will hit stores later in 2012 via Atlantic Records - "I Won't Give Up" is such stunning, moving stuff, that the US audience (and other countries too) had no other thing to recognize Mraz's epic new tune, making it #1 on iTunes for several weeks, and making it peak at #8 on the Billboard Hot 100 earlier this year. Of course "I Won't Give Up" has now lost many positions, but I'm sure that's only due to the lack of promotion. So it's good to see Jason premiering the MV, and hopefully soon the tv performances will follow. This needs to be #1 in America at all costs!
As for the newly-premiered "I Won't Give Up" visual, it was directed by Mark Pellington, who's shot MVs for Demi Lovato, The Fray or Nine Inch Nails, and it features a very touching, reflective theme. Different people, with different dramas, all trying to overcome their difficulties. Very in line with Jason's heartfelt lyrics. Btw, I approve everything but Jason's new look. It's so unflattering, xD. Way too scruffy. What happened there? He looked so much better LIKE THIS.
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances