American singer-songwriter Jason Mraz has premiered the music video for "I Won't Give Up", the emotional ballad which serves as the first single from his upcoming fourth LP, rumored to be titled "Love Is a Four-Letter Word", which will hit stores later in 2012 via Atlantic Records - "I Won't Give Up" is such stunning, moving stuff, that the US audience (and other countries too) had no other thing to recognize Mraz's epic new tune, making it #1 on iTunes for several weeks, and making it peak at #8 on the Billboard Hot 100 earlier this year. Of course "I Won't Give Up" has now lost many positions, but I'm sure that's only due to the lack of promotion. So it's good to see Jason premiering the MV, and hopefully soon the tv performances will follow. This needs to be #1 in America at all costs!
As for the newly-premiered "I Won't Give Up" visual, it was directed by Mark Pellington, who's shot MVs for Demi Lovato, The Fray or Nine Inch Nails, and it features a very touching, reflective theme. Different people, with different dramas, all trying to overcome their difficulties. Very in line with Jason's heartfelt lyrics. Btw, I approve everything but Jason's new look. It's so unflattering, xD. Way too scruffy. What happened there? He looked so much better LIKE THIS.
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"