Jason Aldean and the one and only Kelly Clarkson took the stage on 'American Idol' last night (April 14th) to deliver a fantastic rendition of their collaborative single "Don't You Wanna Stay", the second single from Aldean's fourth album "My Kinda Party" - "DYWS" has amassed big success in the US having topped the Billboard Country Charts and cracked the Top 40 in the competitive Hot 100. As for the "Idol" performance on Thursday, it was top-notch. Jason did good as usual, but as usual too Ms Clarkson stole the show with her flawless vocals and pro skills. September come here now!!
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"