Rapper J. Cole and pop singer Ariana Grande were two of the big names that performed on Sunday (December 15th) at Wild 94.9's "Wild Jam", the San Francisco-based hits radio station's annual concert held at the HP Pavilion in San Jose.
The Germany-born rapper performed a setlist full of hits from his Roc Nation debut studio album "Born Sinner". Watch below videos of the performances of the tracks; "Power Trip" and "Crooked Smile". J. Cole performed his US Top 20 hit and his TLC-assisted songs wearing a casual look of black t-shirt, black jeans and red cap.
Ariana Grande was also a headliner at the 2013 "Wild Jam" edition. The petite singer wore a leg-revealing outfit to perform songs from her #1 debut album "Yours Truly". Watch Nathan Sykes' girlfriend performing "Honeymoon Avenue" and "The Way".
Ariana's "Christmas Kisses" EP is now available on iTunes. It's made up of four Christmassy songs; two originals and two covers. These are: "Last Christmas", "Love Is Everything", "Snow In California" and "Santa Baby".
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"
- Robyn - "Do It Again"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Get Me Bodied" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special