Roc Nation rapper J.Cole has finally premiered the music video for his single "Work Out", the official lead offering from his debut album "Cole World: The Sideline Story", set to hit US stores on September 27th via Jay-Z's label. This dope song - in which J.Cole samples Kanye West's "New Workout Plan" and sings lyrics from Paula Abdul’s 1988 hit "Straight Up", premiered and was released on iTunes back in June. I like it, but seems his hardcore fans think J.Cole can do better, cuz "Work Out" is already out of Top 100 on iTunes USA. It's true though the single has yet to go for official radio adds in the states, so we should wait a minute to see the full potential of the song. Still, the iTunes charting worries me a bit.
As for the music video, J.Cole shot this in Los Angeles back in June as well, but it seems the Germany-born rapper did not like the first edit, cause he went to re-shoot some scenes in New York City. Thus, the delay. But here we finally have it! The vid is cool, it sees J.Cole on a basketball court playing a game, he spots a fine lady, they flirt, and they bond, and they have a great night at a club.
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere