Roc Nation rapper J.Cole has finally premiered the music video for his single "Work Out", the official lead offering from his debut album "Cole World: The Sideline Story", set to hit US stores on September 27th via Jay-Z's label. This dope song - in which J.Cole samples Kanye West's "New Workout Plan" and sings lyrics from Paula Abdul’s 1988 hit "Straight Up", premiered and was released on iTunes back in June. I like it, but seems his hardcore fans think J.Cole can do better, cuz "Work Out" is already out of Top 100 on iTunes USA. It's true though the single has yet to go for official radio adds in the states, so we should wait a minute to see the full potential of the song. Still, the iTunes charting worries me a bit.
As for the music video, J.Cole shot this in Los Angeles back in June as well, but it seems the Germany-born rapper did not like the first edit, cause he went to re-shoot some scenes in New York City. Thus, the delay. But here we finally have it! The vid is cool, it sees J.Cole on a basketball court playing a game, he spots a fine lady, they flirt, and they bond, and they have a great night at a club.
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"