Inna is a California girl for the day in the music video for "More Than Friends", the official lead single from the Romanian pop princess' upcoming third studio album "Party Never Ends"...Watch above!
Directed by Edward Aninaru, the summery clip for the summery tune was filmed at Venice Beach in Los Angeles and shows Inna strutting her smokin' hot body through the coast, meeting a handful of hunky surfer dudes and to conclude the day, she and all her party people drink and dance by the pool, as Ke$ha would say, 'like we're gonna die young' style. Can we dare to say this is the most amazing and hot Inna has looked in any of her videos? I think we can! She's stunning, and has flawless curves, lol. As for the song itself, 'More Than Friends' sounds like an European smash, but I'm worried about the release timing. It's January, it's cold, so why didn't Inna wait till like July to unleash 'More Than Friends'?, In any case, I hope it smashes!
What do you think of the video?
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale