Country-music heartthrob Hunter Hayes premiered via CMT.com the music video for his new single "I Want Crazy". The country-rock song is the first 'new' offering from the 21-year-old's debut album re-release, aptly titled "Hunter Hayes (Encore)".
The clip basically revolves around the idea, "breaking up because of distance doesn't really go with Hunter Hayes". Three months after ending things, nicely yet painfully, with his girlfriend 'cause of her changing cities (to a one very far away I assume), the "Wanted" star decides to call his 'blonde' to see how she's doing and to discuss that maybe breaking up wasn't the best idea. Hunter will 'intrigue' his girl with the ending line of "What If I just flew out there?". And no joke, Hayes will get on a private jet, fly it himself, and get to wherever his 'lover' is. When she opens that house door, she'll get SHOCKED. Before this all happens though, the video is filled with nostalgic scenes of Hunter and his girl's 'crazy love' from old times. Pool jumping, crusing down in a supermarket trolley, etc.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"