Go girls, go, go go! UK girl band Girls Aloud kicked off their comeback tour, named "Ten" (after their latest greatest hits album released last November), in the city Newcastle, England on February 21.
Over 10,000 fans screamed, sang and cheered for the ladies as they performed their most popular songs of their career (comprised of 5 full-length albums) at a sold-out Metro Radio Arena. This was the first of three consecutive nights Girls Aloud are to perform at the Newcastle venue. The "Ten" tour will conclude next March 20, 2013 in Liverpool with Girls Aloud having performed 21 concerts in total. At the opening night in Newcastle, the full setlist was unveiled and below you can watch a few performances including those of; "Sound of the Underground", "Sexy! No, No, No", "Something New", a very emotional rendition of the ballad "I'll Stand By You" or celebratory performance of Girls Aloud's #1 song "The Promise" as ending.
- Jennifer Lopez Visits "Chelsea Lately" / Announces New Iggy Azalea Collaboration on MTV's "House of Style"
- Tinashe Links Up With A$AP Rocky In New Single "Pretend": Listen
- Coldplay - "True Love"
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"