Go girls, go, go go! UK girl band Girls Aloud kicked off their comeback tour, named "Ten" (after their latest greatest hits album released last November), in the city Newcastle, England on February 21.
Over 10,000 fans screamed, sang and cheered for the ladies as they performed their most popular songs of their career (comprised of 5 full-length albums) at a sold-out Metro Radio Arena. This was the first of three consecutive nights Girls Aloud are to perform at the Newcastle venue. The "Ten" tour will conclude next March 20, 2013 in Liverpool with Girls Aloud having performed 21 concerts in total. At the opening night in Newcastle, the full setlist was unveiled and below you can watch a few performances including those of; "Sound of the Underground", "Sexy! No, No, No", "Something New", a very emotional rendition of the ballad "I'll Stand By You" or celebratory performance of Girls Aloud's #1 song "The Promise" as ending.
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!