Go girls, go, go go! UK girl band Girls Aloud kicked off their comeback tour, named "Ten" (after their latest greatest hits album released last November), in the city Newcastle, England on February 21.
Over 10,000 fans screamed, sang and cheered for the ladies as they performed their most popular songs of their career (comprised of 5 full-length albums) at a sold-out Metro Radio Arena. This was the first of three consecutive nights Girls Aloud are to perform at the Newcastle venue. The "Ten" tour will conclude next March 20, 2013 in Liverpool with Girls Aloud having performed 21 concerts in total. At the opening night in Newcastle, the full setlist was unveiled and below you can watch a few performances including those of; "Sound of the Underground", "Sexy! No, No, No", "Something New", a very emotional rendition of the ballad "I'll Stand By You" or celebratory performance of Girls Aloud's #1 song "The Promise" as ending.
- Sam Smith - "I'm Not The Only One"
- Keyshia Cole - "She"
- Cody Simpson Teases Justin Bieber Collaboration On Instagram: Listen
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"