Go girls, go, go go! UK girl band Girls Aloud kicked off their comeback tour, named "Ten" (after their latest greatest hits album released last November), in the city Newcastle, England on February 21.
Over 10,000 fans screamed, sang and cheered for the ladies as they performed their most popular songs of their career (comprised of 5 full-length albums) at a sold-out Metro Radio Arena. This was the first of three consecutive nights Girls Aloud are to perform at the Newcastle venue. The "Ten" tour will conclude next March 20, 2013 in Liverpool with Girls Aloud having performed 21 concerts in total. At the opening night in Newcastle, the full setlist was unveiled and below you can watch a few performances including those of; "Sound of the Underground", "Sexy! No, No, No", "Something New", a very emotional rendition of the ballad "I'll Stand By You" or celebratory performance of Girls Aloud's #1 song "The Promise" as ending.
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding