Go girls, go, go go! UK girl band Girls Aloud kicked off their comeback tour, named "Ten" (after their latest greatest hits album released last November), in the city Newcastle, England on February 21.
Over 10,000 fans screamed, sang and cheered for the ladies as they performed their most popular songs of their career (comprised of 5 full-length albums) at a sold-out Metro Radio Arena. This was the first of three consecutive nights Girls Aloud are to perform at the Newcastle venue. The "Ten" tour will conclude next March 20, 2013 in Liverpool with Girls Aloud having performed 21 concerts in total. At the opening night in Newcastle, the full setlist was unveiled and below you can watch a few performances including those of; "Sound of the Underground", "Sexy! No, No, No", "Something New", a very emotional rendition of the ballad "I'll Stand By You" or celebratory performance of Girls Aloud's #1 song "The Promise" as ending.
- Stream: Jhené Aiko - 'Souled Out'
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"