Future lives the luxurious life in the music video for "Honest", the first single and title track from the auto-tune maestro's upcoming sophomore album, due November 26 via Epic Records. The Collin Tillery-directed visual, above, sees former Destiny's Child's singer Letoya Luckett playing Future's leading lady. Why not Ciara, though?.
I honestly cannot get into this song. There's not a thing of it I like. The beat is weird, the auto-tuned vocals are cringe-worthy, and the whole song is repetitive and boring. Why pick "Honest" as first single?. Future should've released something more hip-hop oriented, with a hitmaker producer behind, a top rapper on board. Let's see if he makes things right for single #2. As for recently VEVO-premiered "Honest" video, it's not bad, not bad at all. Future lives a lavish life, has sexy girls parading for him in his mansion, but it's Letoya Luckett who gets all of his attention in the end. Future serenades Beyonce's BFF on his white piano, while looking pretty smart in all designer clothes.
Feeling the song, and/or video?
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"