Fun. lament the loss of their special luggage at the aiport in the music video for "Why I Am The One", the official fourth single from the group's Grammy-nominated second studio album "Some Nights". Watch the Jordan Bahat-directed visual above.
Such a weird, yet cool video. But, why are Fun. premiering this now?. "Carry On" is finally starting to grow on radio, and releasing the "Why I Am The One" video at this moment is only going to take attention away from the former. Not sure this was the most intelligent move but whatever. "Why I Am The One" is anothe great song from "Some Nights", but in my opinion, it doesn't have that 'hit potential' present in the previous three singles.
As for the recently-revealed MV, I liked it. It opens with the three Fun. members waiting for their luggage to come out (just one suitcase) at the airport but it seems it's been lost. The video then takes us on a quest featuring the very own luggage to find their beloved owners at all costs, and despite getting acquired by the most random people in the process. What was inside it?. Well, it was a pretty obvious. What a band carries with them all the time?.
What do you think of the video?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance