Fun. lament the loss of their special luggage at the aiport in the music video for "Why I Am The One", the official fourth single from the group's Grammy-nominated second studio album "Some Nights". Watch the Jordan Bahat-directed visual above.
Such a weird, yet cool video. But, why are Fun. premiering this now?. "Carry On" is finally starting to grow on radio, and releasing the "Why I Am The One" video at this moment is only going to take attention away from the former. Not sure this was the most intelligent move but whatever. "Why I Am The One" is anothe great song from "Some Nights", but in my opinion, it doesn't have that 'hit potential' present in the previous three singles.
As for the recently-revealed MV, I liked it. It opens with the three Fun. members waiting for their luggage to come out (just one suitcase) at the airport but it seems it's been lost. The video then takes us on a quest featuring the very own luggage to find their beloved owners at all costs, and despite getting acquired by the most random people in the process. What was inside it?. Well, it was a pretty obvious. What a band carries with them all the time?.
What do you think of the video?
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!