Fun. lament the loss of their special luggage at the aiport in the music video for "Why I Am The One", the official fourth single from the group's Grammy-nominated second studio album "Some Nights". Watch the Jordan Bahat-directed visual above.
Such a weird, yet cool video. But, why are Fun. premiering this now?. "Carry On" is finally starting to grow on radio, and releasing the "Why I Am The One" video at this moment is only going to take attention away from the former. Not sure this was the most intelligent move but whatever. "Why I Am The One" is anothe great song from "Some Nights", but in my opinion, it doesn't have that 'hit potential' present in the previous three singles.
As for the recently-revealed MV, I liked it. It opens with the three Fun. members waiting for their luggage to come out (just one suitcase) at the airport but it seems it's been lost. The video then takes us on a quest featuring the very own luggage to find their beloved owners at all costs, and despite getting acquired by the most random people in the process. What was inside it?. Well, it was a pretty obvious. What a band carries with them all the time?.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Chris Brown - 'Don't Panic'
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"