"Glee" returns to FOX on September 26th for its fifth season. This year, the teen musical comedy-drama series will welcome on a board a new character, Dani, an up-and-coming singer played by Demi Lovato. The first two episodes of the fifth season will be tributes to The Beatles. The cast will be releasing a 'Beatles' album featuring all the covers performed in these episodes on September 24th, two days before the season premiere.
Demi Lovato teams up with Naya Rivera (with whom she'll apparently have a lesbian affair) in "Here Comes The Sun", a cover of the classic Beatles song from the 1969 album "Abbey Road", which both ladies sing beautifully. Loving how Demi sings "little darling", and I'm quite impressed by Naya's strong vocals. Their voices blend so well in "Here Comes The Sun", which is definitely one of the most-anticipated tracks on the "Glee Sings The Beatles" album. Can't wait to watch 'em perform this duet on an episode!
Hit or Miss?
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"