Distant seem the days when Jay Sean used top the charts across the world with songs such as "Down" or "Do You Remember"...Cuz now the British crooner is really suffering! His new album "Freeze Time" has been pushed-back God knows how many times, and he's only producing flop after flop - First with the Nicki Minaj-assisted "2012 (It Ain't the End)" and later with the Lil' Wayne collabo "Hit The Lights". I won't blame Jay Sean though, cuz it's not his fault his record label didn't promote the singles correctly, but sadly all this bad image is affecting his career, and his fans as well, who can't help but witness how Jay Sean's label is ruining all his hard work. If I were him, I'd return to the UK for some time, and re-think his label relationship.
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles