Distant seem the days when Jay Sean used top the charts across the world with songs such as "Down" or "Do You Remember"...Cuz now the British crooner is really suffering! His new album "Freeze Time" has been pushed-back God knows how many times, and he's only producing flop after flop - First with the Nicki Minaj-assisted "2012 (It Ain't the End)" and later with the Lil' Wayne collabo "Hit The Lights". I won't blame Jay Sean though, cuz it's not his fault his record label didn't promote the singles correctly, but sadly all this bad image is affecting his career, and his fans as well, who can't help but witness how Jay Sean's label is ruining all his hard work. If I were him, I'd return to the UK for some time, and re-think his label relationship.
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”