Distant seem the days when Jay Sean used top the charts across the world with songs such as "Down" or "Do You Remember"...Cuz now the British crooner is really suffering! His new album "Freeze Time" has been pushed-back God knows how many times, and he's only producing flop after flop - First with the Nicki Minaj-assisted "2012 (It Ain't the End)" and later with the Lil' Wayne collabo "Hit The Lights". I won't blame Jay Sean though, cuz it's not his fault his record label didn't promote the singles correctly, but sadly all this bad image is affecting his career, and his fans as well, who can't help but witness how Jay Sean's label is ruining all his hard work. If I were him, I'd return to the UK for some time, and re-think his label relationship.
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"