Distant seem the days when Jay Sean used top the charts across the world with songs such as "Down" or "Do You Remember"...Cuz now the British crooner is really suffering! His new album "Freeze Time" has been pushed-back God knows how many times, and he's only producing flop after flop - First with the Nicki Minaj-assisted "2012 (It Ain't the End)" and later with the Lil' Wayne collabo "Hit The Lights". I won't blame Jay Sean though, cuz it's not his fault his record label didn't promote the singles correctly, but sadly all this bad image is affecting his career, and his fans as well, who can't help but witness how Jay Sean's label is ruining all his hard work. If I were him, I'd return to the UK for some time, and re-think his label relationship.
- New Music: Sia - 'Salted Wound'
- Big Sean Announces New Album 'Dark Sky Paradise' Dropping February 24th
- Nick Jonas & Prince Royce Perform New Singles at "Miss Universe"
- Kesha Performs "Solo" Version of "Timber" In Brazil With NEW VERSE! Watch Video!
- Stream Imagine Dragons' New Buzz Single "Shots" Now!
- Christina Perri - "The Words"
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"