LMAO! The things poor Gabourey Sidibe has to go through! Indie-pop band Foster The People have recently premiered the music video for their next 'Torches' single, the catchy "Don't Stop (Color on the Walls)" - Watch above! For the new MV, creative duo The Daniels - who were responsible for the epic "Helena Beat" video - return to the directing chair(s) and have again produced one awesome visual for Foster The People.
The vid is funny, it's well-shot, it's got a great plot, plus includes cool car stunts. Watch the action above! The premise is basically, driving school student played by 'Precious' actress Gabourey Sidibe finds herself in a car chase with the police, after letting inside her car a man she thought was her driving teacher (first day of school), but turned out to be a criminal on the run carrying a briefcase full of cash. Let's say the ending features great doses of paint, and love. Check it out!
Buy Foster The People's critically-acclaimed debut CD 'Torches' at eMusic
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"