LMAO! The things poor Gabourey Sidibe has to go through! Indie-pop band Foster The People have recently premiered the music video for their next 'Torches' single, the catchy "Don't Stop (Color on the Walls)" - Watch above! For the new MV, creative duo The Daniels - who were responsible for the epic "Helena Beat" video - return to the directing chair(s) and have again produced one awesome visual for Foster The People.
The vid is funny, it's well-shot, it's got a great plot, plus includes cool car stunts. Watch the action above! The premise is basically, driving school student played by 'Precious' actress Gabourey Sidibe finds herself in a car chase with the police, after letting inside her car a man she thought was her driving teacher (first day of school), but turned out to be a criminal on the run carrying a briefcase full of cash. Let's say the ending features great doses of paint, and love. Check it out!
Buy Foster The People's critically-acclaimed debut CD 'Torches' at eMusic
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"