LMAO! The things poor Gabourey Sidibe has to go through! Indie-pop band Foster The People have recently premiered the music video for their next 'Torches' single, the catchy "Don't Stop (Color on the Walls)" - Watch above! For the new MV, creative duo The Daniels - who were responsible for the epic "Helena Beat" video - return to the directing chair(s) and have again produced one awesome visual for Foster The People.
The vid is funny, it's well-shot, it's got a great plot, plus includes cool car stunts. Watch the action above! The premise is basically, driving school student played by 'Precious' actress Gabourey Sidibe finds herself in a car chase with the police, after letting inside her car a man she thought was her driving teacher (first day of school), but turned out to be a criminal on the run carrying a briefcase full of cash. Let's say the ending features great doses of paint, and love. Check it out!
Buy Foster The People's critically-acclaimed debut CD 'Torches' at eMusic
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"
- B.o.B - "Not For Long"
- New Music: Hudson Mohawke - 'Chimes'
- 30-Sec Snippets of Beyoncé's "7/11" & "Ring Off" Leak: Preview Now!
- Meghan Trainor - "Lips Are Moving"
- New Music: David Guetta - "Hey Mama"
- Hozier - "From Eden"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Jessica Sutta: On Post-PCD Life, Hot Single "Candy" & Debut Album "Feline Resurrection"
- New Music: Chris Brown - 'Love Me No More'
- Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars - "Uptown Funk"
- One Direction - "Four"