LMAO! The things poor Gabourey Sidibe has to go through! Indie-pop band Foster The People have recently premiered the music video for their next 'Torches' single, the catchy "Don't Stop (Color on the Walls)" - Watch above! For the new MV, creative duo The Daniels - who were responsible for the epic "Helena Beat" video - return to the directing chair(s) and have again produced one awesome visual for Foster The People.
The vid is funny, it's well-shot, it's got a great plot, plus includes cool car stunts. Watch the action above! The premise is basically, driving school student played by 'Precious' actress Gabourey Sidibe finds herself in a car chase with the police, after letting inside her car a man she thought was her driving teacher (first day of school), but turned out to be a criminal on the run carrying a briefcase full of cash. Let's say the ending features great doses of paint, and love. Check it out!
Buy Foster The People's critically-acclaimed debut CD 'Torches' at eMusic
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"