LMAO! The things poor Gabourey Sidibe has to go through! Indie-pop band Foster The People have recently premiered the music video for their next 'Torches' single, the catchy "Don't Stop (Color on the Walls)" - Watch above! For the new MV, creative duo The Daniels - who were responsible for the epic "Helena Beat" video - return to the directing chair(s) and have again produced one awesome visual for Foster The People.
The vid is funny, it's well-shot, it's got a great plot, plus includes cool car stunts. Watch the action above! The premise is basically, driving school student played by 'Precious' actress Gabourey Sidibe finds herself in a car chase with the police, after letting inside her car a man she thought was her driving teacher (first day of school), but turned out to be a criminal on the run carrying a briefcase full of cash. Let's say the ending features great doses of paint, and love. Check it out!
Buy Foster The People's critically-acclaimed debut CD 'Torches' at eMusic
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"
- Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Music: Lorde - "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Watch: Lil Kim Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Ed Sheeran & The Veronicas Perform on "The X Factor Australia"
- World Premiere: Maroon 5 - 'Animals'
- Aretha Franklin Covers Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" - Listen Now!
- New Music: Tinashe - "Bet"
- World Premiere: Fergie - "L.A Love "
- New Music: Carrie Underwood - "Something in the Water"
- World Premiere: One Direction - "Steal My Girl"