After their extraordinary performance at the VMAs, Florence & The Machine are still on American soil promoting their single "Dog Days Are Over". Florence Welch gave her 'first ever' acoustic performance on US television on Tuesday's results show of Dancing With the Stars. Absolutely amazing and beautiful! A 'heavenly' performance! lol. Talent at its best. I'm happy Florence & The Machine have gained recogniztion in the states, and I was most happily suprised when I saw "Dogs Days Are Over" rocketing to #21 after they performed it on MTV's Video Music Awards in September. Florence's debut album "Lungs" has sold to date over 2 million copies worldwide, and in the UK only it's become 4x platinum!
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?