Wow, the behind the scenes footage did not lie, this is one of Florence + The Machine's most stunning visuals to date! The indie-pop British band have premiered via VEVO the official music video for "Spectrum", the new single from the album "Ceremonials"...Watch above! Directed by David LaChapelle, the "Spectrum" visual is another defining work of art by the 'colorful pop culture' maestro. Love it! The video doesn't have an established concept, it's all about trying to be artistic and elegant. Scenes include Florence Welch surrounded by a collection of ballet dancers while she's performing the track, Florence standing on a platform of elongated crystals before stepping into the waters, while another has her sat on a brightly lit chair. The colors, the outfits, the photography, Florence's fierce red hair...I loved it all! "Spectrum" is one of the most crossover-ready songs on the "Ceremonials" LP, so I'm not that suprised it was selected as the new single. Get that radio smash Florence! You deserve it!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"