Wow, the behind the scenes footage did not lie, this is one of Florence + The Machine's most stunning visuals to date! The indie-pop British band have premiered via VEVO the official music video for "Spectrum", the new single from the album "Ceremonials"...Watch above! Directed by David LaChapelle, the "Spectrum" visual is another defining work of art by the 'colorful pop culture' maestro. Love it! The video doesn't have an established concept, it's all about trying to be artistic and elegant. Scenes include Florence Welch surrounded by a collection of ballet dancers while she's performing the track, Florence standing on a platform of elongated crystals before stepping into the waters, while another has her sat on a brightly lit chair. The colors, the outfits, the photography, Florence's fierce red hair...I loved it all! "Spectrum" is one of the most crossover-ready songs on the "Ceremonials" LP, so I'm not that suprised it was selected as the new single. Get that radio smash Florence! You deserve it!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"