Wow, the behind the scenes footage did not lie, this is one of Florence + The Machine's most stunning visuals to date! The indie-pop British band have premiered via VEVO the official music video for "Spectrum", the new single from the album "Ceremonials"...Watch above! Directed by David LaChapelle, the "Spectrum" visual is another defining work of art by the 'colorful pop culture' maestro. Love it! The video doesn't have an established concept, it's all about trying to be artistic and elegant. Scenes include Florence Welch surrounded by a collection of ballet dancers while she's performing the track, Florence standing on a platform of elongated crystals before stepping into the waters, while another has her sat on a brightly lit chair. The colors, the outfits, the photography, Florence's fierce red hair...I loved it all! "Spectrum" is one of the most crossover-ready songs on the "Ceremonials" LP, so I'm not that suprised it was selected as the new single. Get that radio smash Florence! You deserve it!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"