Wow, the behind the scenes footage did not lie, this is one of Florence + The Machine's most stunning visuals to date! The indie-pop British band have premiered via VEVO the official music video for "Spectrum", the new single from the album "Ceremonials"...Watch above! Directed by David LaChapelle, the "Spectrum" visual is another defining work of art by the 'colorful pop culture' maestro. Love it! The video doesn't have an established concept, it's all about trying to be artistic and elegant. Scenes include Florence Welch surrounded by a collection of ballet dancers while she's performing the track, Florence standing on a platform of elongated crystals before stepping into the waters, while another has her sat on a brightly lit chair. The colors, the outfits, the photography, Florence's fierce red hair...I loved it all! "Spectrum" is one of the most crossover-ready songs on the "Ceremonials" LP, so I'm not that suprised it was selected as the new single. Get that radio smash Florence! You deserve it!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"