Wow, the behind the scenes footage did not lie, this is one of Florence + The Machine's most stunning visuals to date! The indie-pop British band have premiered via VEVO the official music video for "Spectrum", the new single from the album "Ceremonials"...Watch above! Directed by David LaChapelle, the "Spectrum" visual is another defining work of art by the 'colorful pop culture' maestro. Love it! The video doesn't have an established concept, it's all about trying to be artistic and elegant. Scenes include Florence Welch surrounded by a collection of ballet dancers while she's performing the track, Florence standing on a platform of elongated crystals before stepping into the waters, while another has her sat on a brightly lit chair. The colors, the outfits, the photography, Florence's fierce red hair...I loved it all! "Spectrum" is one of the most crossover-ready songs on the "Ceremonials" LP, so I'm not that suprised it was selected as the new single. Get that radio smash Florence! You deserve it!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"