She's the cutest little thing ever! R&B Superstar Beyonce and hip-hop mogul Jay-Z have decided not to negotiate with the 'face' of her new-born baby with any magazine or tv show - For the power couple published on Friday night for FREE a set of pictures of month-old Blue Ivy Carter. Too adorable! B' and Hov, who hadn't 'presented' her baby girl since being born in early January, used microblogging platform Tumblr (http://helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/) to publish the sweet family pictures. See above! Together with the photographs, taken at Beyonce's VIP suite at the Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC, the couple have left a note, which appears to be hand-written, in which they invite the world to share their joy and thank the general audience for respecting their privacy. Blue Ivy is the first child of the couple.
Beyonce and Jay-Z got married in April 2008 and the songstress announced her pregnancy during a live performance at last year's VMAS. That ''Love on Top'' showing will be remembered for ever and always!
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"