She's the cutest little thing ever! R&B Superstar Beyonce and hip-hop mogul Jay-Z have decided not to negotiate with the 'face' of her new-born baby with any magazine or tv show - For the power couple published on Friday night for FREE a set of pictures of month-old Blue Ivy Carter. Too adorable! B' and Hov, who hadn't 'presented' her baby girl since being born in early January, used microblogging platform Tumblr (http://helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/) to publish the sweet family pictures. See above! Together with the photographs, taken at Beyonce's VIP suite at the Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC, the couple have left a note, which appears to be hand-written, in which they invite the world to share their joy and thank the general audience for respecting their privacy. Blue Ivy is the first child of the couple.
Beyonce and Jay-Z got married in April 2008 and the songstress announced her pregnancy during a live performance at last year's VMAS. That ''Love on Top'' showing will be remembered for ever and always!
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"