She's the cutest little thing ever! R&B Superstar Beyonce and hip-hop mogul Jay-Z have decided not to negotiate with the 'face' of her new-born baby with any magazine or tv show - For the power couple published on Friday night for FREE a set of pictures of month-old Blue Ivy Carter. Too adorable! B' and Hov, who hadn't 'presented' her baby girl since being born in early January, used microblogging platform Tumblr (http://helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/) to publish the sweet family pictures. See above! Together with the photographs, taken at Beyonce's VIP suite at the Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC, the couple have left a note, which appears to be hand-written, in which they invite the world to share their joy and thank the general audience for respecting their privacy. Blue Ivy is the first child of the couple.
Beyonce and Jay-Z got married in April 2008 and the songstress announced her pregnancy during a live performance at last year's VMAS. That ''Love on Top'' showing will be remembered for ever and always!
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"
- Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Music: Lorde - "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Watch: Lil Kim Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Ed Sheeran & The Veronicas Perform on "The X Factor Australia"