She's the cutest little thing ever! R&B Superstar Beyonce and hip-hop mogul Jay-Z have decided not to negotiate with the 'face' of her new-born baby with any magazine or tv show - For the power couple published on Friday night for FREE a set of pictures of month-old Blue Ivy Carter. Too adorable! B' and Hov, who hadn't 'presented' her baby girl since being born in early January, used microblogging platform Tumblr (http://helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/) to publish the sweet family pictures. See above! Together with the photographs, taken at Beyonce's VIP suite at the Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC, the couple have left a note, which appears to be hand-written, in which they invite the world to share their joy and thank the general audience for respecting their privacy. Blue Ivy is the first child of the couple.
Beyonce and Jay-Z got married in April 2008 and the songstress announced her pregnancy during a live performance at last year's VMAS. That ''Love on Top'' showing will be remembered for ever and always!
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"