She's the cutest little thing ever! R&B Superstar Beyonce and hip-hop mogul Jay-Z have decided not to negotiate with the 'face' of her new-born baby with any magazine or tv show - For the power couple published on Friday night for FREE a set of pictures of month-old Blue Ivy Carter. Too adorable! B' and Hov, who hadn't 'presented' her baby girl since being born in early January, used microblogging platform Tumblr (http://helloblueivycarter.tumblr.com/) to publish the sweet family pictures. See above! Together with the photographs, taken at Beyonce's VIP suite at the Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC, the couple have left a note, which appears to be hand-written, in which they invite the world to share their joy and thank the general audience for respecting their privacy. Blue Ivy is the first child of the couple.
Beyonce and Jay-Z got married in April 2008 and the songstress announced her pregnancy during a live performance at last year's VMAS. That ''Love on Top'' showing will be remembered for ever and always!
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"