She was going to officially release it on December 20, 2012 - on her 22nd birthday - but looks like singer JoJo could not wait any longer to share with fans her newest music project, a new mixtape by the name of "Agápe" - which means unconditional love in Greek - since she's unexpectedly given Complex.com the green light to offer a 'first listen' exclusive! Listen to all 13 tracks on 'Agape' below!
"This mixtape is meant to be experienced when you have 27-28 minutes to go on a little journey with me and listen to some stories", narrated JoJo. "There are interludes, outerludes, random shit, my dad playing harmonica, and a conversation between my whole family at Thanksgiving". No joke, this 'Agape' project is good stuff. Why is this slaying me so hard right now? I'm ecstatic! Featuring previously released tracks, "André", and "We Get By", "Agape" is filled with strong vocals courtesy of JoJo, a wide display of her progression in songwriting skills, and nice melodies. What more can you ask for?. "Agape" is to be seen as the prelude of the singer's upcoming third studio album due in 2013.
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: G-Unit - 'Ahhh Shit'