It was during a charity event where the 27-year-old American Idol winner announced the happy news - The R&B songstress is expecting her second child, her first with on-and-off boyfriend Antwaun Cook - Fantasia was doing her thing perfoming a mini-concert over the weekend for the opening of the Riverview Apartments in Jacksonville, Florida when out of nothing - she must've felt a great connection with the audience or something, she spilled the truth beans. [Watch the announcement video BELOW]
“You are the first persons that I share this news with,”. “And I share this with you because I can relate to you. And for a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don’t live my life for folk.” “This child that I’m carrying, God has given me this child. And I don’t have to hide it from none of y’all,” Fantasia declared.
Fantasia already has a 9-year-old daughter, little Zion Quari Barrino, which Tasia had three before auditioning on American Idol (2004), and winning that season with flawless performances.
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"