It was during a charity event where the 27-year-old American Idol winner announced the happy news - The R&B songstress is expecting her second child, her first with on-and-off boyfriend Antwaun Cook - Fantasia was doing her thing perfoming a mini-concert over the weekend for the opening of the Riverview Apartments in Jacksonville, Florida when out of nothing - she must've felt a great connection with the audience or something, she spilled the truth beans. [Watch the announcement video BELOW]
“You are the first persons that I share this news with,”. “And I share this with you because I can relate to you. And for a while I walked around figuring out what will they say and what will they think about me. But now I tell you I don’t live my life for folk.” “This child that I’m carrying, God has given me this child. And I don’t have to hide it from none of y’all,” Fantasia declared.
Fantasia already has a 9-year-old daughter, little Zion Quari Barrino, which Tasia had three before auditioning on American Idol (2004), and winning that season with flawless performances.
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"