It seems Enrique Iglesias hasn't gotten the
memo that his new single “Heart Attack” just isn't connecting with the
The electro-pop song produced by The Cataracs serves as the second English single from Enrique Iglesias’ upcoming 10th studio album, due in stores in early 2014. "Heart Attack" is very reminiscing in sound and style to Demi Lovato's single of the same name.
Enrique performed “Heart Attack” on Thursday, December 12th on Fox’s “The X Factor USA”. Visually, the performance looked awesome thanks to all of the show’s lights, but vocally, it was a sad Enrique used playback.
Is "Heart Attack" a flop?
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"
- Exclusive Ben Rue Q&A: From Riding The Combine to Signing To Arista/Sony & Releasing "I Can’t Wait ”
- Jeezy – ‘Seen It All’
- Ariana Grande - "My Everything"
- Jennifer Lopez Premieres "Booty" Official Remix with Iggy Azalea!
- Nicole Scherzinger Sips A Drink "On The Rocks" In New Single
- Download: Ty Dolla Sign – ‘Sign Language’
- Inna Begs "Take Me Higher!" In Brand New Song: Listen
- Charli XCX - "Break The Rules"
- New Music: Alex & Sierra - "Bumper Cars"
- New Music: Usher - "Believe Me"
- New Music: Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"