It seems Enrique Iglesias hasn't gotten the
memo that his new single “Heart Attack” just isn't connecting with the
The electro-pop song produced by The Cataracs serves as the second English single from Enrique Iglesias’ upcoming 10th studio album, due in stores in early 2014. "Heart Attack" is very reminiscing in sound and style to Demi Lovato's single of the same name.
Enrique performed “Heart Attack” on Thursday, December 12th on Fox’s “The X Factor USA”. Visually, the performance looked awesome thanks to all of the show’s lights, but vocally, it was a sad Enrique used playback.
Is "Heart Attack" a flop?
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"
- The Ting Tings Select "Do It Again" As New Single: Stream
- Walk The Moon Wants You To "Shut Up and Dance!": Listen