Eminem world premiered the music video for his latest single "Rap God" at noon on November 27th on VEVO. The track is co-produced by DVLP and Fithy and comes from the rapper's eighth studio album "The Marshall Mathers LP 2". Watch above.
The "Rap God" video was directed by Rich Lee, who previously helmed the rapper's "Not Afraid" and "Lighters" MVs, and was filmed at the Russell Industrial Centre in Detroit. The clip sees Eminem channeling '80s TV character Max Headroom, wearing a shiny black suit and sunglasses. Controversy has surrounded "Rap God" (as well as other songs on Eminem's new LP) for the use of homophobic words. Em' defended that use (for instance of the "faggot" word) by saying; "It was more like calling someone a bitch or a punk or asshole," and that he has "no issue" with gay, straight or transgender people.
What do you think of the video?
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"
- The Ting Tings Select "Do It Again" As New Single: Stream
- Walk The Moon Wants You To "Shut Up and Dance!": Listen
- Fall Out Boy Rock "Centuries" For An Amazing Crowd on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Anastacia - "Staring at the Sun"