Eminem world premiered the music video for his latest single "Rap God" at noon on November 27th on VEVO. The track is co-produced by DVLP and Fithy and comes from the rapper's eighth studio album "The Marshall Mathers LP 2". Watch above.
The "Rap God" video was directed by Rich Lee, who previously helmed the rapper's "Not Afraid" and "Lighters" MVs, and was filmed at the Russell Industrial Centre in Detroit. The clip sees Eminem channeling '80s TV character Max Headroom, wearing a shiny black suit and sunglasses. Controversy has surrounded "Rap God" (as well as other songs on Eminem's new LP) for the use of homophobic words. Em' defended that use (for instance of the "faggot" word) by saying; "It was more like calling someone a bitch or a punk or asshole," and that he has "no issue" with gay, straight or transgender people.
What do you think of the video?
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'