Eminem world premiered the music video for his latest single "Rap God" at noon on November 27th on VEVO. The track is co-produced by DVLP and Fithy and comes from the rapper's eighth studio album "The Marshall Mathers LP 2". Watch above.
The "Rap God" video was directed by Rich Lee, who previously helmed the rapper's "Not Afraid" and "Lighters" MVs, and was filmed at the Russell Industrial Centre in Detroit. The clip sees Eminem channeling '80s TV character Max Headroom, wearing a shiny black suit and sunglasses. Controversy has surrounded "Rap God" (as well as other songs on Eminem's new LP) for the use of homophobic words. Em' defended that use (for instance of the "faggot" word) by saying; "It was more like calling someone a bitch or a punk or asshole," and that he has "no issue" with gay, straight or transgender people.
What do you think of the video?
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting