Eminem world premiered the music video for his latest single "Rap God" at noon on November 27th on VEVO. The track is co-produced by DVLP and Fithy and comes from the rapper's eighth studio album "The Marshall Mathers LP 2". Watch above.
The "Rap God" video was directed by Rich Lee, who previously helmed the rapper's "Not Afraid" and "Lighters" MVs, and was filmed at the Russell Industrial Centre in Detroit. The clip sees Eminem channeling '80s TV character Max Headroom, wearing a shiny black suit and sunglasses. Controversy has surrounded "Rap God" (as well as other songs on Eminem's new LP) for the use of homophobic words. Em' defended that use (for instance of the "faggot" word) by saying; "It was more like calling someone a bitch or a punk or asshole," and that he has "no issue" with gay, straight or transgender people.
What do you think of the video?
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”