Ellie Goulding stopped by “The Graham Norton Show” on BBC One on Friday (Feb. 28) to deliver the first televised performance
of her newest
Great performance! I liked the lighting, and vocally, Ellie was right on the money. Her fashion style was a little dubious, though. She's such a great performer, but her fashion decisions leave me speechless sometimes (in a negative way). Who is her stylist? And why hasn’t she fired him/her yet? She looked like a Power Ranger last night.
Ellie’s whole “Halcyon Days” album is so flawless; any of the tracks can become singles and go #1 in the UK. "Flashlight" could be her next "Burn", for instance.
Did you like the performance?
- Take That - "These Days"
- David Guetta - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"