Ellie Goulding stopped by “The Graham Norton Show” on BBC One on Friday (Feb. 28) to deliver the first televised performance
of her newest
Great performance! I liked the lighting, and vocally, Ellie was right on the money. Her fashion style was a little dubious, though. She's such a great performer, but her fashion decisions leave me speechless sometimes (in a negative way). Who is her stylist? And why hasn’t she fired him/her yet? She looked like a Power Ranger last night.
Ellie’s whole “Halcyon Days” album is so flawless; any of the tracks can become singles and go #1 in the UK. "Flashlight" could be her next "Burn", for instance.
Did you like the performance?
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"