Ellie Goulding stopped by “The Graham Norton Show” on BBC One on Friday (Feb. 28) to deliver the first televised performance
of her newest
Great performance! I liked the lighting, and vocally, Ellie was right on the money. Her fashion style was a little dubious, though. She's such a great performer, but her fashion decisions leave me speechless sometimes (in a negative way). Who is her stylist? And why hasn’t she fired him/her yet? She looked like a Power Ranger last night.
Ellie’s whole “Halcyon Days” album is so flawless; any of the tracks can become singles and go #1 in the UK. "Flashlight" could be her next "Burn", for instance.
Did you like the performance?
- New Music: The Game – ‘Don’t Shoot’
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"
- Exclusive Ben Rue Q&A: From Riding The Combine to Signing To Arista/Sony & Releasing "I Can’t Wait ”
- Jeezy – ‘Seen It All’
- Ariana Grande - "My Everything"
- Jennifer Lopez Premieres "Booty" Official Remix with Iggy Azalea!
- Nicole Scherzinger Sips A Drink "On The Rocks" In New Single
- Download: Ty Dolla Sign – ‘Sign Language’
- Inna Begs "Take Me Higher!" In Brand New Song: Listen
- Charli XCX - "Break The Rules"
- New Music: Alex & Sierra - "Bumper Cars"
- New Music: Usher - "Believe Me"