Ellie Goulding stopped by “The Graham Norton Show” on BBC One on Friday (Feb. 28) to deliver the first televised performance
of her newest
Great performance! I liked the lighting, and vocally, Ellie was right on the money. Her fashion style was a little dubious, though. She's such a great performer, but her fashion decisions leave me speechless sometimes (in a negative way). Who is her stylist? And why hasn’t she fired him/her yet? She looked like a Power Ranger last night.
Ellie’s whole “Halcyon Days” album is so flawless; any of the tracks can become singles and go #1 in the UK. "Flashlight" could be her next "Burn", for instance.
Did you like the performance?
- Bonnie McKee Flaunts Bikini Body In "California Winter" ONE-SHOT Music Video: Watch!
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Tyga - 'Ayo'
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Smoke Chambers'