Ellie Goulding stopped by “The Graham Norton Show” on BBC One on Friday (Feb. 28) to deliver the first televised performance
of her newest
Great performance! I liked the lighting, and vocally, Ellie was right on the money. Her fashion style was a little dubious, though. She's such a great performer, but her fashion decisions leave me speechless sometimes (in a negative way). Who is her stylist? And why hasn’t she fired him/her yet? She looked like a Power Ranger last night.
Ellie’s whole “Halcyon Days” album is so flawless; any of the tracks can become singles and go #1 in the UK. "Flashlight" could be her next "Burn", for instance.
Did you like the performance?
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!
- Watch: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett's One-Hour HSN "Cheek to Cheek" Special
- Nicki Minaj Joins Beyoncé for "Flawless" Remix Performance in Paris