Canadian rapper Drake, who broke into the music scene with a bang with his platinum-selling debut "Thank Me Later" in mid-2010, is now ready to give fans his second studio work - The new album "Take Care" is scheduled for worldwide release on November 15th, 2011 and is already preceded by two singles, "Headlines" and the Nicki Minaj-assisted "Make Me Proud". Second album syndrome who? I've had a chance to listen to the entire album already, and I can tell you Drake is raising the bar even higher this era! You'll hear sicker verses, an infectious rap flow, hotter productions and very well-exploited collaborations (Rihanna, The Weeknd, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Lil' Wayne)! "Take Care" will definitely make Drake consolidate as a succesful artist, you'll see! Young Money power!
Which are your favorite songs?
WILL YOU BE BUYING 'Take Care'?
1. Over My Dead Body
2. Shot For Me
4. Crew Love [feat. the Weeknd]
5. Take Care [feat. Rihanna]
6. Marvin's Room
7. Under Ground Kings
8. We'll Be Fine
9. Make Me Proud [feat. Nicki Minaj]
10. Lord Knows [feat. Rick Ross]
12. Doing It Wrong
13. The Real Her [feat. Andre 3000 and Lil Wayne]
14. Look What You’ve Done
15. Hell Ya Fu**in Right [feat. Lil Wayne]
17. The Motto [feat. Lil Wayne]
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances