Stunt On You lyrics by Drake.
Its ten o’clock on a Wednesday and I know your home
Driving up and down your street hoping that you come outside
Cause I just got paid and I went and bought the car you wanted
And I just need you to see me (ohh)
Childish as it seems it’ll make it all better (better)
Selfish as it is this just ain’t about you (no)
Did me wrong every time were together (gether)
And that’s why I’m gonna stunt on you
I’m gonna stunt on you
You let me go, little did you know
I could have made it all on my own….
If you believe the Drake Stunt On You lyrics are not correct you can correct them or rate the quality of these lyrics:Lyrics quality: 4.5 / 5 stars
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- Drake at 2014 ESPYs: Chris Brown Joins Skit + Performs "Side Pieces"
- Drake New Album's Titled "View From The 6", But Why?
- New Music: PARTYNEXTDOOR - "Recognize"
- Drake & Chris Brown Spotted In Studio Together! Feud Is Over!
- See latest news…
Stunt On You Video:
Directlyrics is officially licensed to display lyrics by all the major music publishers through LyricFind. This guarantees accurate lyrics and pays the artists for their work.
Directlyrics is updated daily with new lyrics and music videos from current and upcoming songs in all major music segments: Pop, Rock, R&B, Country, Indie and Rap.