After suffering a slight delay from it's original release date on Christmas (and Midnight earlier tonight), French Montana unleashes the fourth installment in his 'Coke Boys' mixtape series. As expected French and Chinx make appearances on the 18-track tape and are also now joined by Chicago rapper Lil Durk who linked up with the crew last year. Additional features on 'Coke Boys 4' include Meek Mill, Jadakiss, Rick Ross and Diddy. Production comes from Harry Fraud, Jahlil Beats, Young Chop, Black Metaphor, Mally Mall, The Renegades, and more.
'Coke Boys 4' is just the beginning for French Montana in 2014. Next up for the Moroccan-born rapper is his 'Mac & Cheese 4' mixtape due out sometime later this year. French also mentioned last year the Coke Boys team was working on a studio LP but no word on if that project is still in the works. As for the other members, Chinx recently released his 'I'll Take It From Here' EP on iTunes and Durk's next mixtape 'F*ckery' is scheduled to arrive on January 5th.
Tracklist, stream, and download for 'Coke Boys 4' can all be found below.
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!