Curren$y announced his ‘The Drive In Theatre’ project just last month and now on Valentine’s Day the New Orleans rapper delivers with the release. Spitta enlists the assistance of artists such as Action Bronson, Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA, Le$, Young Roddy, Cornerboy P, and others throughout the 15-track effort. Production was handled by the likes of Cardo, Thelonious Martin, Cookin’ Soul, Nesby Phips, 183rd, and Kariu.
Curren$y has yet to disappoint in recent times and you can expect 'The Drive In Theatre' to deliver as well. Tracklist, stream, and download for the tape can all be found below.
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video