Curren$y announced his ‘The Drive In Theatre’ project just last month and now on Valentine’s Day the New Orleans rapper delivers with the release. Spitta enlists the assistance of artists such as Action Bronson, Freddie Gibbs, Smoke DZA, Le$, Young Roddy, Cornerboy P, and others throughout the 15-track effort. Production was handled by the likes of Cardo, Thelonious Martin, Cookin’ Soul, Nesby Phips, 183rd, and Kariu.
Curren$y has yet to disappoint in recent times and you can expect 'The Drive In Theatre' to deliver as well. Tracklist, stream, and download for the tape can all be found below.
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances