Just as promised Chris Brown unleashes his 'X Files' EP on November 19th. The 5-project was released via his Mechanical Dummy website and will serve as a prelude to his long awaited and much delayed sixth solo album 'X'. 'X Files' comes with one bonus track and features contributions from Hip-Hop artists Busta Rhymes, Ludacris and Kid Ink.
'X', which fans anticipated to release on December 3rd, has been indefinitely delayed while Chris deals with his legal issues. The Virginia-born singer was released from rehab last week, which is definitely a positive sign for the 'X' album campaign. Artists rumored to be featured on the LP include names like Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Brandy, and Kelly Rowland.
Tracklist, stream, and download for 'X Files' can all be found below.
3. 'Sweet Caroline' (feat. Busta Rhymes)
5. 'Fantasy 2' (feat. Ludacris)
Bonus Track - 'Main Chick' (feat. Kid Ink)
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"