Just as promised Chris Brown unleashes his 'X Files' EP on November 19th. The 5-project was released via his Mechanical Dummy website and will serve as a prelude to his long awaited and much delayed sixth solo album 'X'. 'X Files' comes with one bonus track and features contributions from Hip-Hop artists Busta Rhymes, Ludacris and Kid Ink.
'X', which fans anticipated to release on December 3rd, has been indefinitely delayed while Chris deals with his legal issues. The Virginia-born singer was released from rehab last week, which is definitely a positive sign for the 'X' album campaign. Artists rumored to be featured on the LP include names like Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Brandy, and Kelly Rowland.
Tracklist, stream, and download for 'X Files' can all be found below.
3. 'Sweet Caroline' (feat. Busta Rhymes)
5. 'Fantasy 2' (feat. Ludacris)
Bonus Track - 'Main Chick' (feat. Kid Ink)
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"