DJ Khaled has at last debuted the music video for "I Wanna Be With You", the catchy urban collaboration featuring Nicki Minaj, Future and Rick Ross that serves as the second single from DJ Khaled's upcoming seventh studio album entitled "Suffering from Success", due in stores on October 22 via Cash Money Records.
The flashy, and slick VIP club-themed visual, directed by Collin Tilley, sees raptress Onika donning classy, and ratchet outfits, as well as Ciara's boo Future and Rick Ross performing under a cascade of confetti alongside DJ Khaled.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"