DJ Khaled has at last debuted the music video for "I Wanna Be With You", the catchy urban collaboration featuring Nicki Minaj, Future and Rick Ross that serves as the second single from DJ Khaled's upcoming seventh studio album entitled "Suffering from Success", due in stores on October 22 via Cash Money Records.
The flashy, and slick VIP club-themed visual, directed by Collin Tilley, sees raptress Onika donning classy, and ratchet outfits, as well as Ciara's boo Future and Rick Ross performing under a cascade of confetti alongside DJ Khaled.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"