DJ Khaled has at last debuted the music video for "I Wanna Be With You", the catchy urban collaboration featuring Nicki Minaj, Future and Rick Ross that serves as the second single from DJ Khaled's upcoming seventh studio album entitled "Suffering from Success", due in stores on October 22 via Cash Money Records.
The flashy, and slick VIP club-themed visual, directed by Collin Tilley, sees raptress Onika donning classy, and ratchet outfits, as well as Ciara's boo Future and Rick Ross performing under a cascade of confetti alongside DJ Khaled.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Them Girls Be Like"
- Jennifer Lopez Visits "Chelsea Lately" / Announces New Iggy Azalea Collaboration on MTV's "House of Style"
- Tinashe Links Up With A$AP Rocky In New Single "Pretend": Listen
- Coldplay - "True Love"
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner