Nice! Watch now DJ Khaled's high-budget visual for "Take It To The Head", the first single from the new Cash Money member's upcoming album "Kiss the Ring" - The Colin Tilley-directed clip not only feature collaborators Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, and Lil' Wayne, but also making cameros are Drake - sporting a Toronto Blue Jays jacket - Birdman, and Busta Rhymes. DJ Khaled recently called his new video; 'award winning', and I think it may score some nomination at the upcoming VMAs cause certainly he spent a few tens of thousand bucks in it. It's visually-engaging! Enjoy.
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"