Nice! Watch now DJ Khaled's high-budget visual for "Take It To The Head", the first single from the new Cash Money member's upcoming album "Kiss the Ring" - The Colin Tilley-directed clip not only feature collaborators Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, and Lil' Wayne, but also making cameros are Drake - sporting a Toronto Blue Jays jacket - Birdman, and Busta Rhymes. DJ Khaled recently called his new video; 'award winning', and I think it may score some nomination at the upcoming VMAs cause certainly he spent a few tens of thousand bucks in it. It's visually-engaging! Enjoy.
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance