Nice! Watch now DJ Khaled's high-budget visual for "Take It To The Head", the first single from the new Cash Money member's upcoming album "Kiss the Ring" - The Colin Tilley-directed clip not only feature collaborators Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, and Lil' Wayne, but also making cameros are Drake - sporting a Toronto Blue Jays jacket - Birdman, and Busta Rhymes. DJ Khaled recently called his new video; 'award winning', and I think it may score some nomination at the upcoming VMAs cause certainly he spent a few tens of thousand bucks in it. It's visually-engaging! Enjoy.
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"