Nice! Watch now DJ Khaled's high-budget visual for "Take It To The Head", the first single from the new Cash Money member's upcoming album "Kiss the Ring" - The Colin Tilley-directed clip not only feature collaborators Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, and Lil' Wayne, but also making cameros are Drake - sporting a Toronto Blue Jays jacket - Birdman, and Busta Rhymes. DJ Khaled recently called his new video; 'award winning', and I think it may score some nomination at the upcoming VMAs cause certainly he spent a few tens of thousand bucks in it. It's visually-engaging! Enjoy.
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"