Nice! Watch now DJ Khaled's high-budget visual for "Take It To The Head", the first single from the new Cash Money member's upcoming album "Kiss the Ring" - The Colin Tilley-directed clip not only feature collaborators Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, and Lil' Wayne, but also making cameros are Drake - sporting a Toronto Blue Jays jacket - Birdman, and Busta Rhymes. DJ Khaled recently called his new video; 'award winning', and I think it may score some nomination at the upcoming VMAs cause certainly he spent a few tens of thousand bucks in it. It's visually-engaging! Enjoy.
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"