Check out this new song from Diddy featuring rapper Ludacris entitled "Tomorrow Tonight". This is unreleased material recorded for the "Last Train To Paris" album that didn't make the final cut. BTW, no Dirty Money (Dawn & Kalenna) in this song, just Diddy, hence the post title. So! The song got off to a good start, sounding interesting, Luda doing his thing...but as it progessed everything got boring. Diddy's verses are a snoozefest. The only thing interesting about this song is Luda's energetic rap. So after all I can understand why this didn't get in "Last Train To Paris". Still, check it out and you judge it.
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"