Check out this new song from Diddy featuring rapper Ludacris entitled "Tomorrow Tonight". This is unreleased material recorded for the "Last Train To Paris" album that didn't make the final cut. BTW, no Dirty Money (Dawn & Kalenna) in this song, just Diddy, hence the post title. So! The song got off to a good start, sounding interesting, Luda doing his thing...but as it progessed everything got boring. Diddy's verses are a snoozefest. The only thing interesting about this song is Luda's energetic rap. So after all I can understand why this didn't get in "Last Train To Paris". Still, check it out and you judge it.
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"