Watch now the world premiere of Demi Lovato's heart touching music video for "Made in the USA", the second single from the pop singer's flaw-free self-titled fourth studio album. Video is co-directed by Ryan Pallota and Lovato herself.
'Made In The USA' is an amazing song! It already feels like a pop anthem, I like the American patriotic feeling of it, and it was only appropiate Demi would release it as her official new single around the time of the 4th of July festivities. Now that the real promotion begins with the music video premiere, let's hope 'Made In The USA' rises on the charts soon, and becomes more and more played on radios. It has to smash!
As for its recently-unveiled MV, Demi explained during a 'behind-the-scenes' interview the storyline was something like; 'a couple who meet at a carnival, and fall head over heels in love'. Today we know, she obviously she didn't want to give away the whole plot of the music video, so we could discover it later with the premiere. Well, lemme just say, the 'homecoming' theme was just so fitting to the song. Demi looked oh-so-pretty too in the video. Very natural-American girl style!
What do you think of the video?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"