Pop star Demi Lovato stopped by NBC's 'The Today Show' very early this morning (March 6th) to first preview her MTV documentary 'Stay Strong'; "I’ve decided to tell my story because there are a lot of young teens, girls and boys, that are dealing with the same issues that I’ve been through", "If I’m able to use my voice to do good in the world, then I definitely want to do that", Demi, 19, told Ann Curry, and later perform her latest single "Give Your Heart A Break" (from her 2011-released album "Unbroken"). FYI, Demi was sick, and had barely slept prior this 'Today' appearance, so all things considered she pulled off a 'passable' live rendition of "Give Your Heart A Break". Also noteworthy is how stunning Demi looked this morning! That hair color looks good on her, and the black dress was flattering.
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Hilary Duff Plays New Single 'Chasing the Sun' at Marquee NYC: Watch
- Watch: French Montana & Khloe Kardashian Interview With Angie Martinez On Power 105
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"