Pop star Demi Lovato stopped by NBC's 'The Today Show' very early this morning (March 6th) to first preview her MTV documentary 'Stay Strong'; "I’ve decided to tell my story because there are a lot of young teens, girls and boys, that are dealing with the same issues that I’ve been through", "If I’m able to use my voice to do good in the world, then I definitely want to do that", Demi, 19, told Ann Curry, and later perform her latest single "Give Your Heart A Break" (from her 2011-released album "Unbroken"). FYI, Demi was sick, and had barely slept prior this 'Today' appearance, so all things considered she pulled off a 'passable' live rendition of "Give Your Heart A Break". Also noteworthy is how stunning Demi looked this morning! That hair color looks good on her, and the black dress was flattering.
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"