Pop star Demi Lovato stopped by NBC's 'The Today Show' very early this morning (March 6th) to first preview her MTV documentary 'Stay Strong'; "I’ve decided to tell my story because there are a lot of young teens, girls and boys, that are dealing with the same issues that I’ve been through", "If I’m able to use my voice to do good in the world, then I definitely want to do that", Demi, 19, told Ann Curry, and later perform her latest single "Give Your Heart A Break" (from her 2011-released album "Unbroken"). FYI, Demi was sick, and had barely slept prior this 'Today' appearance, so all things considered she pulled off a 'passable' live rendition of "Give Your Heart A Break". Also noteworthy is how stunning Demi looked this morning! That hair color looks good on her, and the black dress was flattering.
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"
- The Ting Tings Select "Do It Again" As New Single: Stream
- Walk The Moon Wants You To "Shut Up and Dance!": Listen
- Fall Out Boy Rock "Centuries" For An Amazing Crowd on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Anastacia - "Staring at the Sun"
- Ed Sheeran, Pitbull & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "America's Got Talent"
- Does Jessie Ware Still Want Her Ex? "Kind of…Sometimes…Maybe": Listen
- Imagine Dragons Sing League of Legend's New Hymn "Warriors": Listen
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport