Pop star Demi Lovato stopped by NBC's 'The Today Show' very early this morning (March 6th) to first preview her MTV documentary 'Stay Strong'; "I’ve decided to tell my story because there are a lot of young teens, girls and boys, that are dealing with the same issues that I’ve been through", "If I’m able to use my voice to do good in the world, then I definitely want to do that", Demi, 19, told Ann Curry, and later perform her latest single "Give Your Heart A Break" (from her 2011-released album "Unbroken"). FYI, Demi was sick, and had barely slept prior this 'Today' appearance, so all things considered she pulled off a 'passable' live rendition of "Give Your Heart A Break". Also noteworthy is how stunning Demi looked this morning! That hair color looks good on her, and the black dress was flattering.
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"