Pop star Demi Lovato stopped by NBC's 'The Today Show' very early this morning (March 6th) to first preview her MTV documentary 'Stay Strong'; "I’ve decided to tell my story because there are a lot of young teens, girls and boys, that are dealing with the same issues that I’ve been through", "If I’m able to use my voice to do good in the world, then I definitely want to do that", Demi, 19, told Ann Curry, and later perform her latest single "Give Your Heart A Break" (from her 2011-released album "Unbroken"). FYI, Demi was sick, and had barely slept prior this 'Today' appearance, so all things considered she pulled off a 'passable' live rendition of "Give Your Heart A Break". Also noteworthy is how stunning Demi looked this morning! That hair color looks good on her, and the black dress was flattering.
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video