Demi Lovato began promotion of her new single "Heart Attack" with an in-studio apperance on KIIS-FM's "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" on February 26. During the 15 minute interview, the Texas singer addressed her amazing brand new song (“It's a song about I think everybody’s been in a situation where they’ve been hurt several times”), her injured ankle, Simon Cowell and her status on the 'X Factor US' judging panel (Britney's gone, but Demi?), or Valentine's Day. Watch below!
Ryan said Demi entered the studio using a cane (poor her!), but nevertheless looked super-chic in a grey dress, spiked leather jacket, and hat look. Oh, and when speaking of the leg injury more in depth, the 20-year-old said doctors expect her to be 100% OK within 3 weeks. And she better be 'cause needs to promote "Heart Attack big time!
Demi too revealed to Ryan she likes to do meditation in the morning (the few times she has to wake up early), has not hate for her roommate whatsoever - who by cleaning the wood floor of their home with Pledge 'cause poor Demi to slip and break her foot, she'd like to continue on "X Factor" and keeping that 'awesome' love/hate relationship with Simon, and the only thing Demi didn't want to reveal was what she did, and with whom she spent Valentine's Day...although all rumours indicate Wilmer Valderrama.
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"