Watch Demi Lovato perform her stunning ballad "Skyscraper" during Tuesday's results show of ABC's 'Dancing With The Stars' - Wearing a very flattering lace cream dress, Demi began singing the moving lyrics of "Skyscraper" seated on a chair in the middle of the DWTS stage while two contemporary dancers executed a passionate choreography climbing onto a metallic stairs structure. That was simply perfection!
In other news, Demi's newest album "Unbroken" has officially debuted at #4 on the Billboard's Top 200 Album Chart having sold just over 100k copies. Say what? I'm personally a bit disappointed...I thought the Lovatics (as Demi's fans call themselves) were gonna support the new album in big numbers...but only 100k? Come on...So many Twitter worldwide trending topics for nothing...
Awkward...Instead of performing their latest US single "Nothing", Irish rock band The Script treated the 16 million viewers watching 'Dancing With The Stars' last night with a performance of "For the First Time", the FIRST SINGLE from their latest album "Science & Faith" (January 2011). I don't get it...The Script are not gonna get that many TV slots for performances, so they SHOULD have chosen "Nothing". This new single is currently within the Top 40 on the Hot 100 and it's doing well on iTunes USA too. But whatever, analyzing the performance, Danny and Co put on a great show, as usual!
What do you think of the performances?
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"