Watch Demi Lovato perform her stunning ballad "Skyscraper" during Tuesday's results show of ABC's 'Dancing With The Stars' - Wearing a very flattering lace cream dress, Demi began singing the moving lyrics of "Skyscraper" seated on a chair in the middle of the DWTS stage while two contemporary dancers executed a passionate choreography climbing onto a metallic stairs structure. That was simply perfection!
In other news, Demi's newest album "Unbroken" has officially debuted at #4 on the Billboard's Top 200 Album Chart having sold just over 100k copies. Say what? I'm personally a bit disappointed...I thought the Lovatics (as Demi's fans call themselves) were gonna support the new album in big numbers...but only 100k? Come on...So many Twitter worldwide trending topics for nothing...
Awkward...Instead of performing their latest US single "Nothing", Irish rock band The Script treated the 16 million viewers watching 'Dancing With The Stars' last night with a performance of "For the First Time", the FIRST SINGLE from their latest album "Science & Faith" (January 2011). I don't get it...The Script are not gonna get that many TV slots for performances, so they SHOULD have chosen "Nothing". This new single is currently within the Top 40 on the Hot 100 and it's doing well on iTunes USA too. But whatever, analyzing the performance, Danny and Co put on a great show, as usual!
What do you think of the performances?
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"
- Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Music: Lorde - "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Watch: Lil Kim Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Ed Sheeran & The Veronicas Perform on "The X Factor Australia"
- World Premiere: Maroon 5 - 'Animals'
- Aretha Franklin Covers Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" - Listen Now!
- New Music: Tinashe - "Bet"
- World Premiere: Fergie - "L.A Love "
- New Music: Carrie Underwood - "Something in the Water"
- World Premiere: One Direction - "Steal My Girl"