From Brazil, passing through South Africa, then Thailand and ending up in the United States, it's a worldwide 'beach' party what we can see in the official music video for David Guetta and Usher's epic collaboration "Without You", the latest single off the French DJ's fifth studio album "Nothing but the Beat". The other premise in the video is; that as party-people jump like maniacs to the beat, they make the earth quake with their powerful feet, causing all five continents to unite once again, making the 'ultimate' party a thing of everyone everywhere...nice! Of course modern music videos are nothing without some product-placement, in Guetta's "Without You" case is a promotion of HP's newest tablet.
Focusing on the song, I totally love it, and seems the rest of the world agrees with my taste cause "Without You" is slaying charts wherever it is released. In the US, the Guetta/Usher single has cracked the Top 10 on Billboard's Hot 100, currently sitting at an impressive #8, above Gaga's "You and I".
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"