Watch now David Guetta's music video for "I Can Only Imagine", his dance/pop collaboration with American stars Chris Brown and Lil' Wayne which serves as the DJ's sixth international single from his latest album "Nothing But The Beat", which has achieved several gold and platinum certifications in Europe since being released in the summer of 2011. Although I quite like "I Can Only Imagine", it's unnaceptable Guetta keeps refusing to release the Jennifer Hudson-assisted "Night of Your Life" as a single!
Directed by Colin Tilley, the "I Can Only Imagine" visual features a visually-engaging futuristic theme. On the one hand, we have the French DJ using this 3D screen to control a cyborg dancing in a hall, while in other scenes, we see Chris dancing like there's no tomorrow in a cool LED outfit, and Weezy spitting his verse with two skateborders showing off their skills on the back. Overall, pretty slick effort!
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"