Watch now David Guetta's music video for "I Can Only Imagine", his dance/pop collaboration with American stars Chris Brown and Lil' Wayne which serves as the DJ's sixth international single from his latest album "Nothing But The Beat", which has achieved several gold and platinum certifications in Europe since being released in the summer of 2011. Although I quite like "I Can Only Imagine", it's unnaceptable Guetta keeps refusing to release the Jennifer Hudson-assisted "Night of Your Life" as a single!
Directed by Colin Tilley, the "I Can Only Imagine" visual features a visually-engaging futuristic theme. On the one hand, we have the French DJ using this 3D screen to control a cyborg dancing in a hall, while in other scenes, we see Chris dancing like there's no tomorrow in a cool LED outfit, and Weezy spitting his verse with two skateborders showing off their skills on the back. Overall, pretty slick effort!
What do you think of the video?
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'