Watch now David Guetta's music video for "I Can Only Imagine", his dance/pop collaboration with American stars Chris Brown and Lil' Wayne which serves as the DJ's sixth international single from his latest album "Nothing But The Beat", which has achieved several gold and platinum certifications in Europe since being released in the summer of 2011. Although I quite like "I Can Only Imagine", it's unnaceptable Guetta keeps refusing to release the Jennifer Hudson-assisted "Night of Your Life" as a single!
Directed by Colin Tilley, the "I Can Only Imagine" visual features a visually-engaging futuristic theme. On the one hand, we have the French DJ using this 3D screen to control a cyborg dancing in a hall, while in other scenes, we see Chris dancing like there's no tomorrow in a cool LED outfit, and Weezy spitting his verse with two skateborders showing off their skills on the back. Overall, pretty slick effort!
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Kid Ink - 'Blunted'
- Kelly Clarkson Performs with Country Divas, Introduces Meghan Trainor at Nashville Christmas Concert
- Wiz Khalifa - 'You And Your Friends'
- Bebe Rexha's "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy" Is Pop Perfection & Will Make You Lose It!
- Watch: One Direction Performances + Skit on "SNL" 2014
- Bonnie McKee Flaunts Bikini Body In "California Winter" ONE-SHOT Music Video: Watch!
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"