Watch now David Guetta's music video for "I Can Only Imagine", his dance/pop collaboration with American stars Chris Brown and Lil' Wayne which serves as the DJ's sixth international single from his latest album "Nothing But The Beat", which has achieved several gold and platinum certifications in Europe since being released in the summer of 2011. Although I quite like "I Can Only Imagine", it's unnaceptable Guetta keeps refusing to release the Jennifer Hudson-assisted "Night of Your Life" as a single!
Directed by Colin Tilley, the "I Can Only Imagine" visual features a visually-engaging futuristic theme. On the one hand, we have the French DJ using this 3D screen to control a cyborg dancing in a hall, while in other scenes, we see Chris dancing like there's no tomorrow in a cool LED outfit, and Weezy spitting his verse with two skateborders showing off their skills on the back. Overall, pretty slick effort!
What do you think of the video?
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video