Watch now David Guetta's music video for "I Can Only Imagine", his dance/pop collaboration with American stars Chris Brown and Lil' Wayne which serves as the DJ's sixth international single from his latest album "Nothing But The Beat", which has achieved several gold and platinum certifications in Europe since being released in the summer of 2011. Although I quite like "I Can Only Imagine", it's unnaceptable Guetta keeps refusing to release the Jennifer Hudson-assisted "Night of Your Life" as a single!
Directed by Colin Tilley, the "I Can Only Imagine" visual features a visually-engaging futuristic theme. On the one hand, we have the French DJ using this 3D screen to control a cyborg dancing in a hall, while in other scenes, we see Chris dancing like there's no tomorrow in a cool LED outfit, and Weezy spitting his verse with two skateborders showing off their skills on the back. Overall, pretty slick effort!
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - 'Anaconda'
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Wind and The Wave: On Origins, Getting Signed To RCA & Debut Album!
- Christina Perri - "Burning Gold"
- Listen: Low Quality Version of Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' Single Leaks
- Enrique Iglesias Performs "Bailando" & "Hero" on "GMA": Video
- New Music: Brad Paisley - "Cover Girl"
- Sam Smith - "I'm Not The Only One"
- Keyshia Cole - "She"
- Cody Simpson Teases Justin Bieber Collaboration On Instagram: Listen
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!