Daft Punk give a "Wax Museum" theme to their "Instant Crush" music video, the Julian Casablancas-assisted electro-pop song serves as the latest single from the French duo's fourth studio album "Random Access Memories". Watch above.
Julian Casablancas from rock band The Strokes certainly was the biggest surprise, in terms of collaborations, on Daft Punk's new album. This is so not his style. Julian must be a huge Daft Punk single, because otherwise this is a shocking collaboration, right?. As for the "Instant Crush" music video (shame at Daft Punk for not releasing a video for "Doin' It Right" yet), the super original visual sees Julian, sporting a très The Strokes clothing, performing the song on top of a circular platform, as we see scenes of the main story, that of two wax figures who fall in love, or to put in better words, have an "instant crush".
What do you think of the video?
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"