Daft Punk give a "Wax Museum" theme to their "Instant Crush" music video, the Julian Casablancas-assisted electro-pop song serves as the latest single from the French duo's fourth studio album "Random Access Memories". Watch above.
Julian Casablancas from rock band The Strokes certainly was the biggest surprise, in terms of collaborations, on Daft Punk's new album. This is so not his style. Julian must be a huge Daft Punk single, because otherwise this is a shocking collaboration, right?. As for the "Instant Crush" music video (shame at Daft Punk for not releasing a video for "Doin' It Right" yet), the super original visual sees Julian, sporting a très The Strokes clothing, performing the song on top of a circular platform, as we see scenes of the main story, that of two wax figures who fall in love, or to put in better words, have an "instant crush".
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"