Daft Punk give a "Wax Museum" theme to their "Instant Crush" music video, the Julian Casablancas-assisted electro-pop song serves as the latest single from the French duo's fourth studio album "Random Access Memories". Watch above.
Julian Casablancas from rock band The Strokes certainly was the biggest surprise, in terms of collaborations, on Daft Punk's new album. This is so not his style. Julian must be a huge Daft Punk single, because otherwise this is a shocking collaboration, right?. As for the "Instant Crush" music video (shame at Daft Punk for not releasing a video for "Doin' It Right" yet), the super original visual sees Julian, sporting a très The Strokes clothing, performing the song on top of a circular platform, as we see scenes of the main story, that of two wax figures who fall in love, or to put in better words, have an "instant crush".
What do you think of the video?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"