Daft Punk give a "Wax Museum" theme to their "Instant Crush" music video, the Julian Casablancas-assisted electro-pop song serves as the latest single from the French duo's fourth studio album "Random Access Memories". Watch above.
Julian Casablancas from rock band The Strokes certainly was the biggest surprise, in terms of collaborations, on Daft Punk's new album. This is so not his style. Julian must be a huge Daft Punk single, because otherwise this is a shocking collaboration, right?. As for the "Instant Crush" music video (shame at Daft Punk for not releasing a video for "Doin' It Right" yet), the super original visual sees Julian, sporting a très The Strokes clothing, performing the song on top of a circular platform, as we see scenes of the main story, that of two wax figures who fall in love, or to put in better words, have an "instant crush".
What do you think of the video?
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"