Daft Punk give a "Wax Museum" theme to their "Instant Crush" music video, the Julian Casablancas-assisted electro-pop song serves as the latest single from the French duo's fourth studio album "Random Access Memories". Watch above.
Julian Casablancas from rock band The Strokes certainly was the biggest surprise, in terms of collaborations, on Daft Punk's new album. This is so not his style. Julian must be a huge Daft Punk single, because otherwise this is a shocking collaboration, right?. As for the "Instant Crush" music video (shame at Daft Punk for not releasing a video for "Doin' It Right" yet), the super original visual sees Julian, sporting a très The Strokes clothing, performing the song on top of a circular platform, as we see scenes of the main story, that of two wax figures who fall in love, or to put in better words, have an "instant crush".
What do you think of the video?
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'
- Lady Gaga & Adele Post Selfie Together on Instagram, Duet Happening?
- Becky G Serves Awards Show Performance Realness On "The Ellen Show" with "Can't Stop Dancing": Watch
- Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"
- Jhené Aiko - "Spotless Mind"