British rock band Coldplay took the stage on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon' (NBC) on Wednesday to promote their more-than-obvious next single "Charlie Brown" with a FANTASTIC new live performance! Chris Martin and the band killed it! Although everybody wanted, and I assume Coldplay's label too, that the Rihanna-assisted "Princess of China" would become the next single from "Mylo Xyloto", I think logic has prevailed and everything indicates the best song on "Mylo Xyloto", that is the flawless and uplifting "Charlie Brown" will be THE ONE. I truuuuly believe that "Charlie Brown" will go where neither "Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall" and "Paradise" could...the #1 spot in the US and UK. Support!
In other news, British-Irish teen boyband One Direction have recently uploaded an acoustic performance of "One Thing", their upcoming single from "Up All Night", onto the band's official VEVO page on YouTube. Watch above! Nice way to prep things up for the upcoming single! "One Thing" has the same DNA of 'What Makes You Beautiful' and this fact will make the new single 1D's second #1 of their career. No doubt about it! As for the performance itself, they did a great job. Very decent vocals!
Which performance did you like the most?
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”