2014 "Dancing with the Stars" contestant and recording artist Cody Simpson debuted today (March 17th) his new single "Surfboard". The dubstep/pop track is the first offering from the Australian pop singer's forthcoming third studio album which is due in stores later this year via Atlantic Records. Listen to the new "Surfboard" song below!
So he's basically trying to get successful by using Beyoncé's iconic word? This is life or death for him.
Cody is finally leaving his boring standard pop songs behind with "Surfboard". He's now trying a cooler dubstep-ish/progressive-pop sound. Will the entirety of his third album be like this?. Lyrically, "Surfboard" isn't the most clever song out there, but it's got that "summery" vibe. Cody sings about a girl that hops onto his surfboard and together they get lost riding the waves througout the Californian coast to Mexico.
Hit or Miss?
- Listen: Low Quality Version of Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' Single Leaks
- Enrique Iglesias Performs "Bailando" & "Hero" on "GMA": Video
- New Music: Brad Paisley - "Cover Girl"
- Sam Smith - "I'm Not The Only One"
- Keyshia Cole - "She"
- Cody Simpson Teases Justin Bieber Collaboration On Instagram: Listen
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"