2014 "Dancing with the Stars" contestant and recording artist Cody Simpson debuted today (March 17th) his new single "Surfboard". The dubstep/pop track is the first offering from the Australian pop singer's forthcoming third studio album which is due in stores later this year via Atlantic Records. Listen to the new "Surfboard" song below!
So he's basically trying to get successful by using Beyoncé's iconic word? This is life or death for him.
Cody is finally leaving his boring standard pop songs behind with "Surfboard". He's now trying a cooler dubstep-ish/progressive-pop sound. Will the entirety of his third album be like this?. Lyrically, "Surfboard" isn't the most clever song out there, but it's got that "summery" vibe. Cody sings about a girl that hops onto his surfboard and together they get lost riding the waves througout the Californian coast to Mexico.
Hit or Miss?
- Bonnie McKee Flaunts Bikini Body In "California Winter" ONE-SHOT Music Video: Watch!
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Tyga - 'Ayo'
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Smoke Chambers'