2014 "Dancing with the Stars" contestant and recording artist Cody Simpson debuted today (March 17th) his new single "Surfboard". The dubstep/pop track is the first offering from the Australian pop singer's forthcoming third studio album which is due in stores later this year via Atlantic Records. Listen to the new "Surfboard" song below!
So he's basically trying to get successful by using Beyoncé's iconic word? This is life or death for him.
Cody is finally leaving his boring standard pop songs behind with "Surfboard". He's now trying a cooler dubstep-ish/progressive-pop sound. Will the entirety of his third album be like this?. Lyrically, "Surfboard" isn't the most clever song out there, but it's got that "summery" vibe. Cody sings about a girl that hops onto his surfboard and together they get lost riding the waves througout the Californian coast to Mexico.
Hit or Miss?
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"