Check out the music video for Christina Perri's brand new single "A Thousand Years", included on the 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' movie soundtrack (November 8th) - The nostalgic clip sees a beautiful Christina, donning a long black gown, guiding us to her candle-filled 'refuge' which overlooks the ocean. Christina's scenes are cut back and forth with footage from the upcoming 'Twilight' film, to be precise scenes from Bella and Edward's wedding and honeymoon. OK visual, but stunning tune!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"