Check out the music video for Christina Perri's brand new single "A Thousand Years", included on the 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' movie soundtrack (November 8th) - The nostalgic clip sees a beautiful Christina, donning a long black gown, guiding us to her candle-filled 'refuge' which overlooks the ocean. Christina's scenes are cut back and forth with footage from the upcoming 'Twilight' film, to be precise scenes from Bella and Edward's wedding and honeymoon. OK visual, but stunning tune!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Tyga - 'Ayo'
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Smoke Chambers'
- Surprise: Kendrick Lamar Is Interviewed, Performs Brand New Song on "Colbert Report"
- Nicki Minaj Talks Unflattering High School Photo In Interview, Slays "Bed of Lies" on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Meghan Trainor & More Stars Perform on "The Voice" Season 7 Grand Finale
- Austin Mahone Drops Free New Song "Waiting For This Love": Stream or Download Now!
- Wanna Hear The "Pinkprint" Japan Bonus Track "Wamables"? Here It Is!
- Fall Out Boy - "American Beauty / American Psycho"
- New Music: Imagine Dragons - "Gold"