Check out the music video for Christina Perri's brand new single "A Thousand Years", included on the 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' movie soundtrack (November 8th) - The nostalgic clip sees a beautiful Christina, donning a long black gown, guiding us to her candle-filled 'refuge' which overlooks the ocean. Christina's scenes are cut back and forth with footage from the upcoming 'Twilight' film, to be precise scenes from Bella and Edward's wedding and honeymoon. OK visual, but stunning tune!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video