Pop star and 'The Voice' judge Christina Aguilera performed with her contestant Beverly McClellan her 2002 smash hit "Beautiful" at the final performance show on the NBC singing competition last night (June 28th) - And today, June 29th, the show's winner will be finally revealed. The candidates are Xavier Colon (Team Adam), Dia Frampton (Team Blake), Vicci Martinez (Team Cee Lo) and Beverly McClellan (Team Christina). In my humble opinion, I think Dia will win but only considering Tuesday's show...Beverly had the best performance by far. But I doubt the audience will pick here. In any case, Beverly and Christina's "Beautiful" rendition was that, simply beautiful. Thank God Christina let Beverly shine! Although she should've given her the final line, with a big explosive note. May the best win tonight!
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"