Pop star and 'The Voice' judge Christina Aguilera performed with her contestant Beverly McClellan her 2002 smash hit "Beautiful" at the final performance show on the NBC singing competition last night (June 28th) - And today, June 29th, the show's winner will be finally revealed. The candidates are Xavier Colon (Team Adam), Dia Frampton (Team Blake), Vicci Martinez (Team Cee Lo) and Beverly McClellan (Team Christina). In my humble opinion, I think Dia will win but only considering Tuesday's show...Beverly had the best performance by far. But I doubt the audience will pick here. In any case, Beverly and Christina's "Beautiful" rendition was that, simply beautiful. Thank God Christina let Beverly shine! Although she should've given her the final line, with a big explosive note. May the best win tonight!
- Big Sean Announces New Album 'Dark Sky Paradise' Dropping February 24th
- Nick Jonas & Prince Royce Perform New Singles at "Miss Universe"
- Kesha Performs "Solo" Version of "Timber" In Brazil With NEW VERSE! Watch Video!
- Stream Imagine Dragons' New Buzz Single "Shots" Now!
- Christina Perri - "The Words"
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"