Pop star and 'The Voice' judge Christina Aguilera performed with her contestant Beverly McClellan her 2002 smash hit "Beautiful" at the final performance show on the NBC singing competition last night (June 28th) - And today, June 29th, the show's winner will be finally revealed. The candidates are Xavier Colon (Team Adam), Dia Frampton (Team Blake), Vicci Martinez (Team Cee Lo) and Beverly McClellan (Team Christina). In my humble opinion, I think Dia will win but only considering Tuesday's show...Beverly had the best performance by far. But I doubt the audience will pick here. In any case, Beverly and Christina's "Beautiful" rendition was that, simply beautiful. Thank God Christina let Beverly shine! Although she should've given her the final line, with a big explosive note. May the best win tonight!
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’