Pop star and 'The Voice' judge Christina Aguilera performed with her contestant Beverly McClellan her 2002 smash hit "Beautiful" at the final performance show on the NBC singing competition last night (June 28th) - And today, June 29th, the show's winner will be finally revealed. The candidates are Xavier Colon (Team Adam), Dia Frampton (Team Blake), Vicci Martinez (Team Cee Lo) and Beverly McClellan (Team Christina). In my humble opinion, I think Dia will win but only considering Tuesday's show...Beverly had the best performance by far. But I doubt the audience will pick here. In any case, Beverly and Christina's "Beautiful" rendition was that, simply beautiful. Thank God Christina let Beverly shine! Although she should've given her the final line, with a big explosive note. May the best win tonight!
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video