Pop star and 'The Voice' judge Christina Aguilera performed with her contestant Beverly McClellan her 2002 smash hit "Beautiful" at the final performance show on the NBC singing competition last night (June 28th) - And today, June 29th, the show's winner will be finally revealed. The candidates are Xavier Colon (Team Adam), Dia Frampton (Team Blake), Vicci Martinez (Team Cee Lo) and Beverly McClellan (Team Christina). In my humble opinion, I think Dia will win but only considering Tuesday's show...Beverly had the best performance by far. But I doubt the audience will pick here. In any case, Beverly and Christina's "Beautiful" rendition was that, simply beautiful. Thank God Christina let Beverly shine! Although she should've given her the final line, with a big explosive note. May the best win tonight!
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox
- The Weeknd - "King Of The Fall"
- Khalil & Justin Bieber Think It's "Time For Bed" In New Duet
- Exclusive Austin Webb Q&A: On Beginnings, 'Raise 'Em Up', & Hoping To Duet With Cassadee Pope!
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- The Chainsmokers Tell A Cinderella Story In "Kanye" Music Video: Watch
- Mila J Releases Girlfriends Anthem "My Main" : Listen
- New Music: The Game – ‘Don’t Shoot’
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert