That was certainly moving! "Out of all the singers that I've ever heard, she was the one that cut right to my soul and spoke to me," Christina Aguilera told the audience gathered together at the Etta James funeral on Saturday (January 28th), before singing the classic "At Last". Ms Aguilera was one out of the two perfomers, alongside Stevie Wonder, who took the stage at the late singer's funeral service (Etta passed away this week after a long battle with leukemia) held at the City of Refuge Church in Gardena, Los Angeles. Christina sang her heart out! I read some critics saying she 'over sang' the song, and that she should've 'toned it down', but you know what, if Aggie felt like giving this powerful, vocal demanding performance like that at the funeral, it must've been for a good reason. She was singing to Etta for the last time, and I'm sure Etta heard Christina's voice that day. R.I.P.
What do YOU think of Christina's 'At Last' rendition?
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"