That was certainly moving! "Out of all the singers that I've ever heard, she was the one that cut right to my soul and spoke to me," Christina Aguilera told the audience gathered together at the Etta James funeral on Saturday (January 28th), before singing the classic "At Last". Ms Aguilera was one out of the two perfomers, alongside Stevie Wonder, who took the stage at the late singer's funeral service (Etta passed away this week after a long battle with leukemia) held at the City of Refuge Church in Gardena, Los Angeles. Christina sang her heart out! I read some critics saying she 'over sang' the song, and that she should've 'toned it down', but you know what, if Aggie felt like giving this powerful, vocal demanding performance like that at the funeral, it must've been for a good reason. She was singing to Etta for the last time, and I'm sure Etta heard Christina's voice that day. R.I.P.
What do YOU think of Christina's 'At Last' rendition?
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA