That was certainly moving! "Out of all the singers that I've ever heard, she was the one that cut right to my soul and spoke to me," Christina Aguilera told the audience gathered together at the Etta James funeral on Saturday (January 28th), before singing the classic "At Last". Ms Aguilera was one out of the two perfomers, alongside Stevie Wonder, who took the stage at the late singer's funeral service (Etta passed away this week after a long battle with leukemia) held at the City of Refuge Church in Gardena, Los Angeles. Christina sang her heart out! I read some critics saying she 'over sang' the song, and that she should've 'toned it down', but you know what, if Aggie felt like giving this powerful, vocal demanding performance like that at the funeral, it must've been for a good reason. She was singing to Etta for the last time, and I'm sure Etta heard Christina's voice that day. R.I.P.
What do YOU think of Christina's 'At Last' rendition?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance