That was certainly moving! "Out of all the singers that I've ever heard, she was the one that cut right to my soul and spoke to me," Christina Aguilera told the audience gathered together at the Etta James funeral on Saturday (January 28th), before singing the classic "At Last". Ms Aguilera was one out of the two perfomers, alongside Stevie Wonder, who took the stage at the late singer's funeral service (Etta passed away this week after a long battle with leukemia) held at the City of Refuge Church in Gardena, Los Angeles. Christina sang her heart out! I read some critics saying she 'over sang' the song, and that she should've 'toned it down', but you know what, if Aggie felt like giving this powerful, vocal demanding performance like that at the funeral, it must've been for a good reason. She was singing to Etta for the last time, and I'm sure Etta heard Christina's voice that day. R.I.P.
What do YOU think of Christina's 'At Last' rendition?
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video