That was certainly moving! "Out of all the singers that I've ever heard, she was the one that cut right to my soul and spoke to me," Christina Aguilera told the audience gathered together at the Etta James funeral on Saturday (January 28th), before singing the classic "At Last". Ms Aguilera was one out of the two perfomers, alongside Stevie Wonder, who took the stage at the late singer's funeral service (Etta passed away this week after a long battle with leukemia) held at the City of Refuge Church in Gardena, Los Angeles. Christina sang her heart out! I read some critics saying she 'over sang' the song, and that she should've 'toned it down', but you know what, if Aggie felt like giving this powerful, vocal demanding performance like that at the funeral, it must've been for a good reason. She was singing to Etta for the last time, and I'm sure Etta heard Christina's voice that day. R.I.P.
What do YOU think of Christina's 'At Last' rendition?
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Tonight Looks Good On You"
- You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- New Music: The Game - 'Really'
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"