At last! A potential release date! Pop diva Christina Aguilera's been making fans eagerly wait for her new single for a long while...to be precise, two years, ever since the flopped "Bionic" era ended in 2010!
Last year, Aggie signed a juicy contract with NBC to be part of the judging panel of 'The Voice', and considering the show's ratings success, and the fact it blatantly re-launched Maroon 5's 'hurt' career with the smash 'Moves Like Jagger' and the subsequent rise in popularity of Adam Levine, fans of La Aguilera thought it would've been a great moment for her to release a new single too. But, that didn't happen. And on the second season of 'The Voice' which ended earlier in 2012, there were rumors Christina would debut 'new music' in the finale...but again, just rumors, people.
Now, Billboard.com is finally sharing exicting news! RCA Records will release Christina Aguilera's brand new single in the coming month of August. At the peak of summer! The track is CONFIRMED to be produced by Max Martin, and it's a club banger. An extract of the chorus will have Christina singing "All I want to do is what you wanted". Although, no title has been revealed yet, I'm already loving the song! Lol. I mean, it's Max *epic* Martin...and it's an uptempo, and it's for the summer, and it's Xtina singing!
Are you ready for Aggie's comeback?
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"