Music superstars Christina Aguilera and Alicia Keys were two of the guest performers at the 39th People's Choice Awards held at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on January 9th...Watch videos below!
Ms Xtina treated the audience with a heartfelt rendition of the Sia-penned ballad "Blank Page", a track from the the pop diva's latest album "Lotus". While I love the song, and I think Christina completely nailed it last night, I'm quite surprised she didn't choose to perform her duet with Blake Shelton, "Just A Fool", which if I'm not wrong was officially confirmed as the next "Lotus" single. So what happened? Was Blake not available?. A last minute label strategy? Either way, how foolish of Christina to hadn't exploited the song's unexpected iTunes success (it was high on the chart weeks ago) with more TV performances or a video!
As for Ms Keys, the R&B diva rocked the People's Choice Awards stage with powerful performances of her singles "Girl on Fire", and "New Day", from her fifth studio album. Everything was right on point. From the band, the back-up singers, Ms Keys' swag, and stage control. That's PRO, baby.
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video
- Tinashe - "Pretend"
- New Music: The Game - 'Black On Black'
- New Music: Gorgon City - "Go All Night"
- Song Premiere: Jessie J - "Personal"
- Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Music: Lorde - "Yellow Flicker Beat"
- Watch: Lil Kim Interview With The Breakfast Club
- Ed Sheeran & The Veronicas Perform on "The X Factor Australia"
- World Premiere: Maroon 5 - 'Animals'
- Aretha Franklin Covers Adele's "Rolling in the Deep" - Listen Now!
- New Music: Tinashe - "Bet"
- World Premiere: Fergie - "L.A Love "
- New Music: Carrie Underwood - "Something in the Water"
- World Premiere: One Direction - "Steal My Girl"