X-Factor USA finalist Chris Rene has premiered the official music video for "Young Homie", the first single from the 29-year-old singer/songwriter's forthcoming 'major label' debut album due in stores later in 2012 via Epic Records. "Young Homie" is an original song that Rene wrote, and debuted during his X-Factor USA audition. The song was instantly well received by the audience, and once the FOX talent show ended, Rene, with L.A Reid's help, wasted no time and went in to record the official studio version of "Young Homie, with J. R. Rotem (Jason Derulo, Rihanna) being the mastermind behind the final production/beat. "Young Homie" is a great personal track, and it's a good example of what Chris can offer to the music industry. Originality, and freshness. As for the newly-premiered "Young Homie" visual, it was directed by Jeremy Rall, and it shows Chris walking proudly through the streets, and his favorite locations of his hometown of Santa Cruz in California, and later rapping/singing the "Young Homie" lyrics acommpanied by a bunch of buddies, and family. Check it out!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Them Girls Be Like"
- Jennifer Lopez Visits "Chelsea Lately" / Announces New Iggy Azalea Collaboration on MTV's "House of Style"
- Tinashe Links Up With A$AP Rocky In New Single "Pretend": Listen
- Coldplay - "True Love"
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner