X-Factor USA finalist Chris Rene has premiered the official music video for "Young Homie", the first single from the 29-year-old singer/songwriter's forthcoming 'major label' debut album due in stores later in 2012 via Epic Records. "Young Homie" is an original song that Rene wrote, and debuted during his X-Factor USA audition. The song was instantly well received by the audience, and once the FOX talent show ended, Rene, with L.A Reid's help, wasted no time and went in to record the official studio version of "Young Homie, with J. R. Rotem (Jason Derulo, Rihanna) being the mastermind behind the final production/beat. "Young Homie" is a great personal track, and it's a good example of what Chris can offer to the music industry. Originality, and freshness. As for the newly-premiered "Young Homie" visual, it was directed by Jeremy Rall, and it shows Chris walking proudly through the streets, and his favorite locations of his hometown of Santa Cruz in California, and later rapping/singing the "Young Homie" lyrics acommpanied by a bunch of buddies, and family. Check it out!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Iggy Azalea Slays "Fancy" & "Black Widow" on SNL Debut / MO's Nerves Mess Up "Beg For It": Watch
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"