Chris Brown chases the girl of his 'dreams' in the music video for "Don't Wake Me Up", the new (dance) pop single from his upcoming album "Fortune", due out in stores July 3 via RCA Records! Coinciding with the video world premiere, the David Guetta-produced single also officially impacts on US radios today (June 11) - I personally lurve "Don't Wake Me Up", and I'm 100% sure it'll surpass the 'sucess' of Breezy's last pop single "Turn Up The Music", which only managed to peak at #10 on the Billboard Hot 100 despite all the heavy promo done. Commenting on the Colin Tilley-directed clip (watch above), it shows Chris trying to stay asleep, using an Inception-like device, so he can chase in his dreams his elusive girl (played by model Araya Nicks) he cannot get in reality. Chris chases after her through a garden maze, a city above the clouds, and by car through the desert. Pretty cool!! Check it out now.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video