St Louis rapper Chingy makes a comeback by releasing a new single entitled "Down Thru Durr", lifted from the upcoming album "Success & Failure" due in June. Wow I had completely forgotten about this guy. Chingy's last album was "Hate It Or Love It" which you may remember from the "Fly Like Me" single featuring Amerie. It was good song but in the end the whole album was a flop in the US charts. The rapper was then inmediately dropped from his Disturbing Tha Peace label. However, the "Right Thurr" rapper doesn't give up his music career dream and has been hardworking on a new album with a new label, Real Talk Entertainment. Although I like "Down Thru Durr", I think Chingy's career is over. We have other new rappers like Drake or B.o.B who are pretty much dominating now the rap market and I don't think the Chingy has any space now.
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs New & Old Music On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"
- New Music: Marina And The Diamonds - "I'm A Ruin"
- Chris Brown - 'Autumn Leaves'
- Lady Gaga & Adele Post Selfie Together on Instagram, Duet Happening?
- Becky G Serves Awards Show Performance Realness On "The Ellen Show" with "Can't Stop Dancing": Watch
- Ellie Goulding - "Love Me Like You Do"
- Jhené Aiko - "Spotless Mind"