Not really sure what was wrong with original video though?. It was flawless as it was. Cher looked amazing in it (I mean WOW), there was sassy strutting, WERK poses, and even Mike Posner added a good vibe to the original mix. So I'm not sure why Cher's US label decided to re-shoot the video for the American release of "With Ur Love". In any case, the new video was directed by Hannah Lux Davis - who also did Ms Lloyd's MV for her latest flop-but-amazing single "Oath". In it, Cher lives her own fairytale. She invites four good-looking men to her castle to whom, with the help of her four subjects, she will steal their beauty and souls to, with the help of a magic potion, create her 'ultimate' prince. At least, that's what I understood. The video is okay, but it just doesn't make me 'connect' with the tune's sassiness as it did with the original MV.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”