Not really sure what was wrong with original video though?. It was flawless as it was. Cher looked amazing in it (I mean WOW), there was sassy strutting, WERK poses, and even Mike Posner added a good vibe to the original mix. So I'm not sure why Cher's US label decided to re-shoot the video for the American release of "With Ur Love". In any case, the new video was directed by Hannah Lux Davis - who also did Ms Lloyd's MV for her latest flop-but-amazing single "Oath". In it, Cher lives her own fairytale. She invites four good-looking men to her castle to whom, with the help of her four subjects, she will steal their beauty and souls to, with the help of a magic potion, create her 'ultimate' prince. At least, that's what I understood. The video is okay, but it just doesn't make me 'connect' with the tune's sassiness as it did with the original MV.
What do you think of the video?
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox
- The Weeknd - "King Of The Fall"