Not really sure what was wrong with original video though?. It was flawless as it was. Cher looked amazing in it (I mean WOW), there was sassy strutting, WERK poses, and even Mike Posner added a good vibe to the original mix. So I'm not sure why Cher's US label decided to re-shoot the video for the American release of "With Ur Love". In any case, the new video was directed by Hannah Lux Davis - who also did Ms Lloyd's MV for her latest flop-but-amazing single "Oath". In it, Cher lives her own fairytale. She invites four good-looking men to her castle to whom, with the help of her four subjects, she will steal their beauty and souls to, with the help of a magic potion, create her 'ultimate' prince. At least, that's what I understood. The video is okay, but it just doesn't make me 'connect' with the tune's sassiness as it did with the original MV.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"