Not really sure what was wrong with original video though?. It was flawless as it was. Cher looked amazing in it (I mean WOW), there was sassy strutting, WERK poses, and even Mike Posner added a good vibe to the original mix. So I'm not sure why Cher's US label decided to re-shoot the video for the American release of "With Ur Love". In any case, the new video was directed by Hannah Lux Davis - who also did Ms Lloyd's MV for her latest flop-but-amazing single "Oath". In it, Cher lives her own fairytale. She invites four good-looking men to her castle to whom, with the help of her four subjects, she will steal their beauty and souls to, with the help of a magic potion, create her 'ultimate' prince. At least, that's what I understood. The video is okay, but it just doesn't make me 'connect' with the tune's sassiness as it did with the original MV.
What do you think of the video?
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"
- New Music: Pitbull - "Celebrate"
- New Music: Chief Keef - 'Now And Later'
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Goes Wild at Britney's Vegas Show