Newcomer Charice performed for the first time her new single "Pyramid" in her home country The Philippines. It was on popular noonitime musical variety show "ASAP XV" last weekend. Taking into account Iyaz couldn't be there, local artist Billy Crawford helped Charice performing the track. "Pyramid" might not be charting that well on Billboard's Hot 100 yet, but it's definitely doing amazing on the club charts where it's climbing spots, looks like it's due to the success of some cool remixes she's released. Anyways, peep Charice's performance above. She did a great job. Charice's debut international album hits stores on May 11.
The "Bieber Fever" is currently taking over Australia. New pop sensation Justin Bieber has taken the promotional trail in support of his "My World 2.0" album to the land down under. The Canadian singer perfomed his hit song "Baby" on morning show "Sunrise" on Monday. He did a intro with "U Smile". Good performance, but has his voice gone naturally lower or is he just trying new keys? In related news, Justin's free gig in Sydney (April 26) has been suspended by the police amid safety fears. Thousands of fans started to slip in, it created a stampede, and people began fainting. In short, it was a big mess. Bieber has already said on Twitter he's upset about the situation, and sad he can't perform for his Aussie fans.
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance